Steal Kim Kardashian Hair
Many women, probably millions want to steal Kim Kardashian hair color, styles and always fabulous looks.
In March of 2015 Kim went platinum blonde.
Ironically, after her platinum blonde transition, Serbian pop star Jelena Karleusha called out Kim Kardashian for allegedly copying Karleusha’s style and signature blonde hairstyles.
The 36 year old Karleusha who’s been described as the “Gaga of Serbia” posted side by side photos of herself and Kardashion on Instagram to prove her point.
Karleusha captioned one of the side by side photos of herself and Kardashion with the tag line “Will the real slim shady please stand up! PS (I am on the left) #illtakeitasacompliment.”
Did the famous tressed Mrs. West really steal Karleusha’s hair color, style and overall fashion look? Or was it just a coincidence. We may never really know.
How To Steal Kim Kardashian Hair
1. Hire the best management team possible. Make sure they always guarantee you have a monstrously huge budget for hair, make-up and fashion.
2. Have your people locate the very top hair colorists in Los Angeles and New York. Have your team recruit them to be on your ongoing hair team.
Note: Look for top colorists with their own product line or a contract with one of the large hair companies who love to share photos of their clients on Social Media. Besides having instant and direct access to all the new color lines and styling products as they’re introduced, you can piggyback on their followers.
3. Find the very best hairstylist experienced in working with celebrity hair in LA and New York who loves to share on Social Media.
4. Once you’ve assembled your hair color and styling team, ask them to recommend make-up artists and stylists. Usually the best results come from developing a solid team where the hair and make-up people work in harmony.
5. Have your management team work on rep deals with major hair companies to guarantee you the best of all hair worlds.
Note: Eva Longoria who always has spectacular hair, has a long term deal with L’Oreal. Kylie Kardashian has just partnered with a hair company to market her own extension line.
Jennifer Aniston has her deal with Living Proof or similar. This gives you access to multiple teams of hair experts to make sure your hair always looks picture perfect.
6. Develop your own hair product, hair color or extension line. This definitely will guarantee you the very best hair possible at all times.
More About Kim Kardashian Hair
Kim Kardashian has a full time team of hair color gurus, hair stylists and hair extension experts who work with her to make sure she has gorgeous hair 24/7.
The celebrity spends so much time with her hair team, they’ve become her besties, posting about her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or similar.
Even better, her hair team who wins major celebrity points for having Kim as a client, are able to share some amazing behind-the-scenes scoops with Kim’s co-operation.
Summary – How To Steal Kim Kardashian Hair
There’s no question Kim Kardashian has amazing hair. Not everyone loves her, but it’s hard to deny her hair always looks spectacular.
It’s possible to steal Kim Kardashian’s hair by studying all of her hairstyles, the products she uses on her hair, the Social Media posts about her hair made by her hair and make-up team.
Obviously Kim has lots of advantages in the hair department due to her world class management team, colorists, hairstylists, make-up artists and many promotional deals.