The famous Barden Bellas have returned with Anna Kendrick's Pitch Perfect 2 Hair front and center. Anna who plays the gorgeous Becca has perfect hair throughout the film.
Becca and her fellow Bellas had amazing hairstyles in the original Pitch Perfect film.
The Bella's hot hairstyles from the first film spawned countless blogs.
Hair style talk about the cappella group also dominated Social Media with HowTo photos and tutorials.
Anna Kendrick's PP2 Hair
Since many of the members of the cast were returning to their original characters, they had a very clear understanding of how they had aged over the past few years since the original film aired.
This also meant the ladies of Pitch Perfect 2 had very clear opinions about the hairstyles their characters should adopt.
Anna's character Becca still has long beautiful brunette hair, but with a sleeker, more sophisticated finish.
Anna's texture is still wave infused, but more sculpted with less obvious tousle. She also rocks beautiful braided accents.
Anna Kendrick's Pitch Perfect 2 Hair How To
Anna's trademark milk chocolate brown tresses were reportedly enhanced with beautiful hair extensions due to the high humidity present on the Louisana PP2 set.
Long Wavy Hair Cut: Anna’s hair was cut in a series of slightly graduated layers.
Hairstyle Works Best For: Anna's PP2 hair styles would work for most hair types from naturally straight to wavy and curly. Ideally hair would have some natural wave for easier styling.
Step By Step - Anna Kendrick's
Anna’s center parted long lush brunette hair appears to have the hint of natural waves.
Depending on the event she’s attending, her texture can be amped up or down with styling products and/or hot tools.
1. Cleanse detangled hair in lukewarm or cool water with a wet cleanser of your choice (diluted shampoo, no poo, conditioner only, water only or similar) formula.2. Rinse well to remove a wet cleanser.
4. Use a wide tooth comb or your fingers to detangle. Work in small 2" sections from the ends up to the roots.
5. Rinse conditioner completely from strands.
6. Finish with a cool or cold water rinse to seal hair cuticle and add shine.7. Towel blot to remove excess moisture.
8. Apply styling cocktail which might include, but not be limited to leave-in conditioner, detangled, defrisant, mousse and/or gel.Note: Use a styling cocktail with products which are designed for your hair type, texture and length. If your hair tends to frizz be sure to include a defristant spray, cream or combo.
9. Separate hair into 1-2″ sections and work on one section at time.
When hair is naturally curly or kinky, dry hair straight using a round or boar bristle brush.
Use fingers to hold sections tautly out from the head to remove all moisture and eliminate the risk of frizz.
Note: To create a more natural wavy hairstyle, try utilizing different-sized curling iron barrels. This will provide a range of waves and curls along the perimeter and throughout the hair.
11. Use a great shaping spray after creating the wave infused style you desire.
12. Finish up with a shine serum to prevent frizz.
Summary - Anna Kendrick's Pitch Perfect 2 Hair
Anna’s hair looks great whether she’s wearing it down in sophisticated soft waves, cascading off a center or side part with a braid, or worn up in a sleek hair twist.Her hair as Becca also looks amazing in Pitch Perfect 2.