Hollywood hairstylist Robert Hallowell has styled a long list of naturally curly tressed celebrities from Mary Louise Parker to Geena Davis.
Robert reported he “absolutely loves the Bungees” for helping to create beautiful curls.
According to Robert, he “prefers Bungee cords to all other types of elastics used to hold curly strands tightly in place”.
Bungee Cords For Hair Are The Safest Form Of Hair Capture
Over the past few years thousands of people have paid bungee experts for a chance to jump from fatal heights on the end of a big human sized rubber band.
Bungee cords for hair have a similar design as the original objects designed to hurl humans through the air.
Bungee Cords Are Not Life Threatening To Natural Texture
Luckily, the hair variety is not life threatening to your delicate naturally textured strands.
In fact, bungee cords used to hold hair tightly into a variety of styles is actually one of the safest forms of hair capture.
Bungee hair bands have been around for some time. They're used and loved by hairdressers as well as consumers alike.
They're also known as tie-down hair cords.
Minimal Hair Breakage Unlike Elastic Bands
As Robert explained “bungee bangs guarantee minimal hair breakage, unlike other elastic bands, when creating a variety of ponytails, updos or other chic hairstyles”. Robert pointed out that he “always has Bungee Bands available as part of his celebrity hair tool kit”.
Robert noted the bungees allows him to achieve the “cleanest, chicest ponytails” for curly and naturally textured strands.
He explained “it can be more difficult when creating a ponytail on a celebrity client to capture at really tight tail with the flimsier elastics which will pull, snag and rip precious curly tresses”.
Curly and naturally textured hair tends to be much more fragile and prone to breakage than any other types or textures of hair.
Whenever Robert has the choice of what hair tool to use for curly haired ponies, tails and updos, he reaches for his trusted bungee hair cords.
The Advantages of Bungee Bands Over Elastic Bands
Robert also feels that the Bungee Bands have several advantages over the elastic bands.
According to Robert, the advantages of Bungee bands for all hair types and textures, (naturally curly and/or textured), include, but aren't limited to:
1. They can be applied quicker and easier to any length, texture, type or style of hair than any other form of elastic bands.2. Bungee bands are extremely easy to instantly remove with a quick unsnapping of the end hooks .
3. The bands allow for a variety of chic hairstyles. Alternative hair styles might include, but aren't limited to hair knots, hair twists and intricate hair loops.
4. Bungees allow the hair to be lifted to an ultra high ponytail which doesn’t slip. Think super high catwalk model ponytails which seem to extend to the sky.
5. These bands can be easily wrapped around hair without tearing or ripping delicate strands.6. Bungees can be wrapped multiple times around hair. They can be instantly adjusted with one of the hooks on the end.
7. They have a thread wrapped, non-sticky, non-elastic coating which prevents them from getting clammy or sticky in the hair.
8. Bungees provide a natural eyebrow or instant facial lift for celebrities, models and actresses. They're often used by Hollywood hairdressers and makeup artists.
Marlene Dietrich Instant Face Lift Trick
Robert explained the old Marlene Dietrich trick of using tight braids to get an instant face lift can now be done using well place tight pin curls.
A Bungee band which extends across the back of the head, positioned under strands, instantly “lifts and smooths” facial skin.
An instant facelift for the price of a Bungee hair band? What a bargain at half the price.
Bungee Hair Cord Description
Bungee hair cords are made of elastic material with metal J-shaped or S-shaped hooks on each end.
They’re used to tie down or secure strands tightly in place. They can be conveniently locked or fastened to other bungee bands.
Bungee bands are particularly attractive plus the hooks are versatile connectors which can be easily applied with one hand. The usefulness of bungee cords is well known.
The bungees are available in three basic colors from the traditional black and brown to blonde. It's also possible to get an array of layered hues.
Each side of the hair bungee has a hook for a quick release which allows tresses to instantly release pent up tresses.
Summary - Bungee Cords For Beautiful Curls
Bungee cords are extremely versatile. They can be used in a variety of hairstyles.
From anchoring simple flirty ponies to capturing the ends of flyaway tails before they're tucked into chignons, bungees are amazing.Holding strands in place has never been easier with the completely adjustable bungee cords for naturally curly hair.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.