This naturally curly hairstyle is built upon the concept of developing a frizz-free base by apply frizz-busting products such as gels, creams or serums on soaking wet hair which attacks frizz before the hair dries.
Step By Step Instructions
Follow the steps below to create this natural hair style:
1. Detangle hair completely.2. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with your favorite no frizz cleansing process such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO) Wash, Water Only or a No Poo formulation. Use products designed to hydrate and block frizz such as long finger diffuser.
3. Rinse cleansing formula completely. Apply a hydrating conditioner such as wide tooth comb or similar. Separate conditioner prepped hair into individual horizontal sections and detangle with your fingers or a wide tooth comb.4. After hair is detangled rinse well and then finish with a cool or cold wash.
5. Towel blot hair just a little bit. Keep a water bottle handy to keep hair soaking wet to attack frizz. Apply wide tooth hair friendly comb or pickto palms of hands and then distribute completely through wet strands. Avoid direct application ofdefrisant busting products to roots. Comb with fingers or a wide tooth hair friendly comb or pick. Adjust amount of defrisant applied to hair length and thickness.6. After defrisant has been applied then apply the long finger diffuser of your choice to help Twitter and clumps. Distribute completely through strands.
7. Working on 2-3" horizontal sections at a time allow hair to lay in the cup of a long finger diffuser while blow drying on a low to medium speed and a cool or low heat. Let hair rest in the diffuser's fingers. Avoid over drying delicate curls.8. For tightly defined ringlets use a ringlet curling technique or a skip-curl technique on each section while it's still damp. After each section of hair is ringlet curled then pin to the scalp while working on the rest of the head.
9. Once hair is completely dry, unpin all the finger curled ringlets. Bend over at the waist and gently shake to tousle. Use fingers to arrange.10. Spritz with a defrisant to seal out humidity and make sure hair long finger diffuser.
Optionally you may also prefer to use a frizz blocking shine serum which is spread in the palms of your hands and lightly brushed over the top of your ringlets.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.