Spencer Locke (born September 20, 1991) is an American actress who recently appeared in a guest role on ABC's Love Bites. She's had various appearances as "Kylie" on ABC's Cougar Town. She also has appeared as 'Amber Bradley' on The Vampire Diaries.
Spencer is famous for her long lush blonde strands that feature graduated hues from the roots down to the ends.
Her base color is a buttery blonde which is highlighted and low lighted with complementary hues. Historically Spencer parts her hair down the middle and her very long tresses have loose beachy waves interwoven throughout the edges.
Spencer Locke Long Blonde How To Hairstyle - Step By Step
If you want to copy Spencer's long blonde wave infused tresses follow the steps below:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with a product designed for your hair type, texture, length and current condition. If your hair is chemically treated, colored highlighted or low-lighted you may wish to deploy a moisture enhancing cleansing formula such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only (CO), No Poo, Water Only (WO) or a combination.
3. Rinse out leave-in conditioner and then finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
7. Work on only one section at a time.
9. After hair is dry, part hair down the side with a long tail comb.
11. Once each section is hot ironed roll the newly created curls loosely around your fingers into a loose barrel style curl and pin it to your scalp to cool and set. Work around the rest of the head curling and pinning all the sections.
13. Once hair has completely cooled and set, unpin each curled section.
15. If you wish you can apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage them together. Lightly brush your serum infused hands over the top of your finished style.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.