Camilla Belle Easy Red Carpet Hairstyle How To
Camilla Belle (born October 2, 1986 in Los Angeles) is Brazilian on her mother's side. She speaks fluent Spanish and Portuguese.
Her works include The Lost World: Jurassic Park, When a Stranger Calls, 10,000 BC, The Quiet, and Push. She played Sandra Bullock as a young girls in 1998's Practical Magic.
The raven haired beauty was ranked #3 on the list of "Most Beautiful Faces 2009" and #1 on "Most Beautiful Faces 2010". In 2011, she was ranked #5 on People's "25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25" list.
Camilla never fails to turn heads on the Red Carpets. Her signature hairstyle is sleek, polished and often pulled up and off her stunning face in an array of chignons, buns, twists and updos.
Follow the steps below to copy Camilla's sleek elegant Red Carpet Hairstyle.
Hairstyle How To
1. Smooth newly washed and blow-dried hair up and off the hairline with fingers or a 100% boar bristle brush.
2. Direct hair back into a ponytail with a base positioned at the nape of the neck.3. Secure the hair into a Bungee, Blax or similar hair friendly elastic in the same color as hair.
4. Lift the pony's tail. Wrap it up and over the top of the base of the pony creating a tight chignon.5. Secure the bun to your head using bobbypins the same color as your natural hair.
6. Spritz the newly formed bun with a shine enhancing hairspray.7. For extra glam pin a Swarovski or similar crystal encrusted bobby pin, hair clip or barrette along the edge of the hairline right about the ear.
8. To add megawatt shimmer apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of your hands, massage together and swipe over the top and back of the finished hairstyle.
Although Camilla chose to wear her hair pulled sleek from a side part, optionally the same hairstyle can be created on hair with a center or off-center part.It can also be styled without a part, with a fringe or without.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.