Jennifer Lynn Connelly (born December 12, 1970) is currently appearing in George Ratliff's controversial Salvation Boulevard. In the film Connelly plays Gwen, the wife of Carl Vanderveer (Greg Kinnear). The couple are members of the Church of the Third Millennium, led by sleezy pastor Dan (Pierce Brosnan).
Although the film has opened to mixed reviews, Jennifer Connelly's work is being praised. No surprise there. Jennifer is not only considered one of the most beautiful women in the world (Time, Vanity Fair, Esquire, Los Angeles Times) she is noted for her acting ability having won an Academy Award, Golden Globe and the BAFTA for her role in A Beautiful mind.
Jennifer, who recently gave birth to her third child, a girl, is famous for her stunning chestnut brown tresses which she wears long, sleek and bone straight.
Throughout her 20+ year acting career Jennifer has avoided drastic color or hairstyle changes. Jennifer's long sleek hair is part of her trademark look along with famous eyebrows and beautiful eyes.
Her shimmering strands play up her stunning face, eyes, lips and long graceful neck.
Step By Step Instructions
If you want to copy Jennifer Connelly's long chestnut, sleek and straight hair follow the steps below:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with a product designed for your hair type, texture, length and current condition. If your hair is chemically treated, colored highlighted or low-lighted you may wish to deploy a moisture enhancing cleansing formula such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only (CO), No Poo, Water Only (WO) or a combination.2. Rinse hair well. Apply a rinse-out conditioner from the ears from the down to ends of the hair. Detangle hair in the shower using fingers or a wide tooth comb.
3. Rinse out leave-in conditioner and then finish with a cool or cold water rinse.4. Towel blot with a hair friendly towel.
5. Apply leave-in styling cocktail including, but not limited to, a leave-in conditioner, defrisant and a straightening balm.6. Separate hair into 8-10 horizontal sections working on only one section at a time.
7. Blow dry with a boar bristle paddle brush to encourage straight strands.8. Part dry hair down one side with a tail comb, and apply a heat protectant.
9. Starting at the roots, flatiron small sections no wider than the width of the iron. Avoid ironing sections too big for the iron or the hair may get jammed into the iron.10. Glide hair sections through the iron. Don't rest or squeeze the plates too tightly or you may create dents.
11. Bend over at waist and gently shake. Use fingers to pick and fluff. If you decide to brush use a boar bristle paddle style brush.12. If you wish you can apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage them together. Lightly brush your serum infused hands over the top of your finished style. Finger pick the ends to transfer serum.
Pull hair in front of the shoulders to encourage shimmer.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.