Although the reviews for Bad Teacher starring Cameron Diaz are mixed, her curly hairstyles worn throughout the film are big winners for the hair world.
Off film Cameron often wears her hair in below-the-shoulder loose blonde beachy waved hairstyles. In Bad Teacher her hair is amped up from loose waves to gorgeous super curls which flow seamlessly from the top of her earlobes down below her shoulders.
The Bad Teacher super curls is a big hair change for the star. If you want to copy Cameron's curls from Bad Teacher follow the steps below:
How To Style Cameron's Curls - Step By Step
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with a product designed for your hair type, texture, length and current condition. If you hair is chemically treated, color, highlighted or lowlighted, you may wish to deploy a moisture enhancing cleansing formula such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only (CO), No Poo, Water Only (WO) or a combination.2. After cleansing rinse hair well and apply a rinse-out conditioner from the ears from the ends of the hair. Once rinse-out conditioner is applied detangle hair in the shower using fingers or wide tooth comb.
6. To amp up curls apply a volumizing mousse or a curl enhancing cream or gel for fine hair.7. Separate hair into 8-10 horizontal sections. Work on only one section at a time.
8. Blow dry hair with a round boar bristle brush to encourage volume and bend.9. After hair is dry pick part hair down the center with a long tail comb using a zig-zag part.
10. Use a 1-inch curling iron wrap individual 2" sections of hair away from your face starting about 1/4 of the length off the root as to not create lift.11. Once each section is hot ironed roll the newly curled section around your fingers and pin to your scalp. Work around the head curling and pinning all the sections.
12. After hair is curled and pinned to the scalp spritz all of the curls with a light hold hairspray.13. Once hair has completely cooled and set unpin each invisible hair rollers.
14. Bend over at waist and gently shake. Gently pull curls apart and finger pick and fluff.15. If you wish you can apply 1-2 shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage them together. Lightly brush your serum infused hands over the top of your finished curls.
16. For extra glam add a shimmering headband or hair clip.
Although you may love Cameron's more casual off-screen beachy waves, if you check out her Bad Teacher curls you just may become a curl convert.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.