Fox has a new M. Night Shyamalan series called Wayward Pines which features Matt Dillon and Carla Gugino's sexy waves.
To be honest, the 10-part limited series is definitely scary, if not downright creepy.
The series has been adapted from the Blake Crouch novels and has all kinds of strange happenings, tons of subplots and odd characters.
Wayward Pines And Carla's Hair
When I says the series features Carla Gugino's sexy waves, it's because her milk chocolate hair and beauty sucked me right in.
I found myself focusing more on Carla's textured soft waves than on the show which I had a love/hate relationship with.
Milk Chocolate Brunette Tresses With Merlot Lowlights
While I love to hate the show, I definitely love to watch Carla's hair. At times her traditionally chocolate brown hair seemed to have a hint of Merlot low lights.
It might have been the lighting, or maybe her color was slightly altered to fit with her character. Regardless of the reason, her color was healthy, lush and shiny.
It's hard to believe the lovely Carla is almost 44 years old. I guess 40 really is the new 30. The actress, who recently had a guest arc on Fox/TV's New Girl, look amazing and her soft sexy hair is stunning.
How To Recreate Carla Gugino's Sexy Waves
Follow the steps below to re-create Carla's sexy waves:
You may opt for a Diluted Shampoo (DS) Conditioning Only Wash (CO) Water Only Rinse or some combination.
2. Rinse cleanser from hair well.
3. When appropriate to your current hair condition, type and texture, apply a rinse-out conditioner from the top of the ears down to the ends. Detangle strands with fingers or a wide tooth comb with smooth teeth. Work from ends to the roots in 2" sections.4. After hair has been completely detangled, rinse well.
5. Finish with a cool or cold water final rinse to close the cuticle and add shine.
6. Towel blot tresses to remove excess water. Use a clean t-shirt or water absorbent towel.
7. Apply a wave enhancing styling cocktail consisting of, but not limited to, leave-in conditioner, defrisant and mousse or styling gel from roots to ends. Do not comb or brush through hair which may disrupt the natural texture.8. Separate strands into 4-6 individual sections and dry with a long finger diffuser. Allow strands to nestle into the diffuser cup. For well defined waves dry on a medium to low speed with a medium heat setting.
9. After diffusing each section wind the section around your finger in a ringlet formation. Pin against the scalp to allow section to dry and set.
10. When all the sections are diffused, pinned and dry, spritz lightly with a volumizing sculpting spray.and swipe over the top of the finished style.
Optionally you can amp up the waves with a medium sized curling iron or soften them by deconstructing with a 100% boar bristle brush.Summary Carla Gugino's Sexy Waves
Actress Carla Gugino co-stars on Fox/TV's limited run series Wayward Pines. One of the best parts of the strange series is her sexy waves which she wears to perfection on the show.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.