This style is deal for hair which is shoulder length or longer or has been extended.
Follow Sherri's steps below to create this stunning style:
1. Smooth the hair with by flat ironing with the CTC 1” flat iron. Use RUSK Thermal Shine Spray to protect the hair and create extra shine.
2. Carve in a deep side part and twist the hair along the hairline.
3. Continue braiding the hair and form into a spiral and pin securely with tiny hair pins.
(Hair & Makeup: Amy Lauren & Sherri Jessee - Photography: Roberto Ligresti - All Rights Reserved)
To create the amazing make-up complete the following steps:
1. Line the eyes with a combination Smash Box Gold and Black Eyeliners.
2. Smudge on dramatic smokey, turquoise eye.
3. A nude lip is created by gently patting concealer to the lips.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.