Trends don't happen by coincidence. They mirror society. The fast and furious changes brought about by globalization and technological developments strengthen the personal need for self-fulfillment and authenticity, placing the focus on individuality and naturalness. As a result, quality and craftsmanship are, once again, gaining in importance. This trend not only expresses itself in fashions and surrounding, but most importantly, in hair.
Goldwell's Trend Zoom '05 transforms exclusive new trends, translating them into colors, cuts and styling concepts that range from sensual to wild, and expressing them through three trend words: Ethnic Flow, Graphic Twist and Wild Deluxe. Goldwell invites you to expose these worlds and embrace what gives you comfort.
Ethnic Flow is inspired by natural materials, calm colors, soft surfaces and textures. It helps you create your own ideal world by focusing on everything that is soothing to your emotions: calmness, clarity, retreating and slowing down. It's based on a rediscovery of nature in styling" simplicity equals quality.
Natural, essential, comfortable
The quest for inner security leads to examples in nature.
The combination of structured, layered hair at the back with a smooth asymmetrical front reflects the organic shape of a shell. Warm and cool shades merge in natural harmony. The hair softly frames the face and conveys a feeling of protection.
Antje1: Goldwell products Color: Oxycur Platin Topchic 8B+11P+10B Care: Kerasilk Rich Care Shampoo and Instant Silk Fluid
Antje2: Goldwell products Color: Goldwell's Oxycur Platin Topchic 8B+11P+10B Care: Kerasilk Rich Care Shampoo Styling: Trendline Shine Spray and Volume Mousse
Authentic, Harmonic, reduced
Nature offers a familiar refuge in an artificial environment that is increasingly governed by technology. Here, nature inspires two very different looks - smooth and flowing like a pebble in water or with the lightness of a dandelion puff. The basis is a cut that combines exact lines and blunt structures at the front and the crown and soft flowing texture at the sides and back.
Matte brown is accentuated with a warm copper-blonde applied to the lower areas.
Nadine1: Goldwell products Color: Oxycur Platin Elumen NG@6+Gn@all+KB@7 Care: Elumen Color Care Styling: Trendline Spun Shine
Nadine2: Goldwell products Color: Oxycur Platin Elumen NG@6+Gn@all+KB@7 Care: Elumen Color Care Styling: Trendline Move Control
Graphic Twist gets its look from clear, strong colors and geometric patterns and surfaces. When you have the courage to be different, you truly show character and personality. Pop Art influences manifest themselves in daring, provocative attitudes. Well-known graphic elements are set into a new context and alienated as a result. Lines and shapes familiar from architecture provide visual clarity. Surpassing these limits creates excitement —in life and in the salon. Expressive, exceptional, high-contrast Not monotony but contrast shapes a character. The different lengths of the top and perimeter create structured surfaces and graphic base lines. The use of contrasting colors supports the impression of clarity and multi-layers. The styling can either enhance or break up the linear straightness.
• Fransien1: Goldwell products. Color: Pre-pigmentation Red, Oxycur Platin, Topchic 2N, Colorance Acid Color 10V. Care: Definition Dry & Porous Shampoo and Definition Instant Serum.
• Fransien2: Goldwell products. Color: Pre-pigmentation Red, Oxycur Platin, Topchic 2N, Colorance Acid Color 10V. Care: Definition Dry & Porous Shampoo. Styling: Trendline Lagoom. Geometric, vivid, courageous Everything is possible — when you can leave the daily routine behind and explore new avenues. The courage to be unusual creates a new exciting look. Structured layers define the surface with clear lines. Styling reveals the definitive, layered color structure or a soft flowing, merging color picture.
• Anne1: Goldwell products. Color: Oxycur Platin, Topchic 6KR+8RR+3VR. Care: Definition Color & Highlights Shampoo and Definition Color Conditioning Foam.
• Anne2: Goldwell products. Color: Oxycur Platin, Topchic 6KR+8RR+3VR. Care: Definition Color & Highlights Shampoo, Color Glow Color Finish.
Wild Deluxe is inspired by opulent, luxurious and natural materials, such as furs and feathers, in rich colors. Exclusive taste and sensuality can spice up your everyday life. Exotic influences add mystery. Nature shows its opulent side, full of energy and beauty. After all, luxury means warmth and pleasure — and it invites you to try new looks. Sophisticated, individual, exotic Escaping into a world of luxury from time to time will enrich your life. The influence of feathers and furs is reflected in both color and structure. Extreme contrasts of long and short, straight and curly hair underline the shimmering diversity of feminine individuality. The cut is rich in contrast. Colors are soft. The look combines untamed wildness with sophisticated luxury.
• Melanie1: Goldwell products. Color: Oxycur Platin, Topchic 7B+4V, Colorance Acid Color 10GK+9GB. Perm: Definition H/2S. Care: Color Glow Be Blonde Shampoo. Styling: Trendline Shine Wax and Volume Mousse Extreme.
• Melanie2: Goldwell products. Color: Oxycur Platin, Topchic 7B+4V, Colorance Acid Color 10GK+9GB. Perm: Definition H/2S. Care: Color Glow Be Blonde Shampoo and Color Glow Blonde Finish. Styling: Trendline Finish Spray. Untamed, androgynous, seductive The hairstyle becomes a decoration. Glam Rock and Dandy Chic define a new masculine type, who has the courage to display some intriguing feminine accents. The trend color green shows its sophisticated character in an overall dark color picture. The unconventional details, such as asymmetry and wild layers, accent its uniqueness.
• Karl1: Goldwell products. Color: Oxycur Platin, Topchic 4V, Colorance Acid Color 4V+Color Plus V-Intensifier, Elumen GN@all. Care: Elumen Color Care. Styling: Trendline Lagoom, Freeze Pudding and Finish Spray Extreme.
• Karl2: Goldwell products. Color: Oxycur Platin, Topchic 4V, Colorance Acid Color 4V+Color Plus V-Intensifier, Elumen GN@all. Care: Elumen Color Care. Styling: Trendline Mello Goo + Shine Wax mixed 1:1.
Goldwell, a leading marketer of professional hair color, perms, shampoos, treatments and styling products used and available in upscale scalons and spas, is one of the world's largest professional-only hair care companies. For more information, visit www.goldwellusa.com. Directors of hair: Mario Krankl, Joe Lorenz, Cristof Prinz for Goldwell Hair color: Frank Ralfs for Goldwell Photography: Stephan Ziehen Makeup: Yasmin Heinze
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.