At the premiere of the movie "Hercules" all eyes were on the sexy waves of Vivica Fox.
Vivica Fox is best known for her roles in the films Independence Day, Set It Off, Soul Food, Why Do Fools Fall in Love, Kill Bill, Booty Call, Sharknado 2 and Juwanna Mann.
She's always known for constantly changing hairstyles which she attributes to her eponymous lace front wig line
While it's easy to copy the sexy waves of Vivica Fox with a long lace front wig, listed below are the step by step instructions for re-creating the beautiful sassy hairstyle on your own hair:
2. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water utilizing a product designed for your hair type, texture and condition. If your hair is naturally dry, damaged or chemically treated consider using a diluted hydrating shampoo or a water only wash.
3. Rinse shampoo or cleanser out of your hair.
4. Apply appropriate rinse out conditioner.
5. With conditioner on the hair, detangle individual sections working from ends to roots with fingers or a hair-friendly wide tooth comb.
6. Rinse conditioner from hair. Finish with a cool/cold water rinse.
7. Squeeze excess water from strands using fingers in an accordion method. Work on hair around the entire parameter of the head.
8. Towel blot to remove excess water.
9. For voluminous waves, apply a volumizing styling mousse from roots to ends to give hair body and hold.
Note: If you prefer, you can create a styling cocktail combining a leave-in conditioner with mousse and/or styling cream. Select products based on your hair's type, texture, length and current condition.
10. Separate hair into 2" sections. Spritz each strand with a thermal styling spray to create long-lasting waves with a soft flexible hold. Curl with a 1 1/2" to 2" wide curling iron.
11. Once each section of hair is curled, wrap around fingers and reform. Pin against the scalp. Allow to cool while you repeat on the rest of the head.
12. After the entire head has been completely curled, reformed and pinned, allow hair to cool and set until right before leaving the house.
13. Unpin each section and deconstruct with fingers or a boar bristle brush.
14. Arrange waves according to desired profile.
I finish the sexy waves by running fingers gently throughout the hair for maximum volume. Spritz a little shine spray onto the palms of the hands. Lightly swipe over the top of the waves to add a gorgeous shine.
Summary - Sexy Waves of Vivica Fox
The sexy waves of Vivica Fox never go out of style. They look gorgeous at any event from a Red Carpet appearance to a wedding or special party.
Whether you decide to take a short cut with a lace front wig or create your own beautiful waves, you can't go wrong with this stunning hairstyle Vivica Fox rocked at a recent Hollywood event.