Headbands are the best hair accessory for the following reasons:
1. They never ever go out of style and have been worn in some form since the beginning of time until present day.2. Headbands work with every hair length from pixie short to waist-length.
3. All hair textures from stick straight to naturally textured or coiled can rock one or more headbands.4. Dreadlocks also look fabulous with headbands.
5. Headbands can be worn as one accent piece or grouped together.6. It's possible to find headbands in every imaginable price range from just a few cents to thousands of dollars.
9. Headbands can be worn strategically placed on the head to hide undesirable root regrowth, help anchor overgrown bangs or control cowlicks.10. When selected properly, headbands can add an instant pop of color, almost like highlights and/or low lights to any hair color.
11. Headbands can be substituted for a traditional bridal veil or similar formal headpiece.12. Plain headbands can be instantly amped up by attaching feathers, a jewel or crystal encrusted hair clip, brooch or barrette.
16. Headbands can be work with or without sunglasses, other hair accessories or even braids.17. Make your own headband out of a French hairline braid.
18. Headband design has evolved over the years making them lighter, more comfortable and convertible.19. When worn over the ears, headbands can offer warmth during cold snaps, much like bandeaus worn during Winter sports.
20. Headbands can be personalized and customized to create a fashion signature.
Summary - Headbands Are The Best Hair Accessory
Headbands are one of my own personal obsessions. I own literally hundreds. Of course HairBoutique.com's Marketplace has been stocking thousands of headbands in every price range from a dollar to thousands for the past ten years.
Unlike the scunchie which fell on hard fashion times, the headband continues to rule.
Headbands may be known as headwraps, bands, bandeaus, hair bands, hair wraps or similar. At the end of the day any semi-circular or circular band, whether made of hard or soft material which can be attached to the head, falls into the headband category.Headbands can and are worn by men, women and children of every age and race. Don't expect headbands to disappear any time soon, if ever.