Instead of pulling your hair out trying to come up with a really cute, but instant updo hairstyle, reach for the Scünci® Upzing™.
Y0u can literally whip your hair up into a stylish bun, updo, French twist or half pony and no one will even know how easy it was to do. It can literally be done in a matter of minutes.
The Scünci® Upzing™ is amazing.
It's inexpensive and comes in a variety of colors that you can select to match your own hair color or go for a contrast.
Create dozens of different updo hairstyles with this popular hair accessory.
Two side combs measuring approximately 4 inches long are connected with a intricate web of elastic bead covered bands which makes it easy to use on your own hair or with the help of a friend. Hair updos are a snap with the Upzing™.
The beauty of the Scunci Upzing™ is that you are only as limited with hairstyles as your imagination. Some possible hairstyles you might create include, but are not limited to:
1. A braided ponytail with is folded over itself with the top of the braided tail at the top of the head or tucked under the Upzing™.2. A Half up/half down hairstyle with the Upzing™ holding the top hair neatly in place.
3. The Upzing™ positioned around a traditional French Twist.4. Positioned around a top knot.
The accessory is cute and also:
- Available in either Large or Medium size for different hair types, textures and lengths- Secure hold
- You can create dozens of styles with one easy stretch- Step-by-step hairstyles instructions on the outside of the packaging
- You may have to practice to get the hang of putting the hair accessory into your hair
Note: The Scünci® Upzing™ is available at HairBoutique.com in the Marketplace under the Scünci section. Scünci is a registered trademark licensed to Conair Corporation. Made in China
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.