Franklin & Bash is an edgy, entertaining and compelling new TNT drama about two rogue attorneys invading a more traditional and stuffy law firm. The law firm is Infeld Daniels and the gorgeous Hanna Linden played by the stunning Garcelle Beauvais just happens to be an attorney who works for the firm.
A longtime member of the Infeld Daniels team, Hanna Linden is a knockout lawyer in more ways than one. In the courtroom she is smart, polished, effective and nearly unbeatable. She brings in more clients and billable hours than anyone in the firm, including her ex-boyfriend, Karp. She also happens to be drop-dead gorgeous, a quality she uses to great effect.
Her hair is spectacular and she wears it cascading down around her shoulders in tight ringlets, coils and curls. If you love gorgeous curls you won't be able to take your eyes off Hanna Linden. Of course Gracelle's acting is fabulous in the part. She is perfect for the role.
How To Style Garcelle Beauvais' Curly Hairstyle
Gracelle's long ringlets and natural curls are cut in precision layers designed to follow the natural form and flow of her coils. Her natural curls are cut so that they nestle and stack into each other and form a gorgeous sleek cascade of ringlets.
Gracelle'ss long curl infused look is perfect for her natural texture.
Follow the steps below to copy Gracelle's curls. This hairstyle works best on naturally curly or textured hair which is shoulder length of longer. Make sure you start with a similar haircut so that your curls can form more easily.
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with a product appropriate for your curl type, texture, length and current condition. You may wish to use a moisture enhancing product line or cleansing system such as Low Poo, Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO), No Poo or Water Only (WO).2. Rinse well and apply a rinse-out conditioner to damp strands.
3. While conditioner is in the hair detangle with fingers or a wide tooth comb.4. Rinse well and finish with a cool/cold final rinse.
5. Towel blot to remove excess moisture.6. Apply desired styling and leave-in conditioner which may include, but is not limited to, a leave-in conditioner, defrisant, curl forming cream and/or mousse. Make sure to distribute well through damp strands.
7. Separate hair into 2" sections. Dry hair with a long finger diffuser allowing curls to nestle into the diffuser bowl or cup. Once each section is dry roll around fingers into a spiral and pin against the scalp. Or roll on a spiral shaped curler to allow hair to cool and dry.8. After entire head is diffused, curled into a spiral pin or roller, set and cooled, unpin each section.
9. Leave over at the waist and slightly tousle newly formed curls. If desired, use a 2" barrel curling iron and refine random curls for a tighter shape.10. Do not brush or comb the finished style. Use only fingers to arrange hair. Apply 1-2 drops of shine serum or finishing pomade or similar into the palms of your hands and massage together.
11. Run fingers gently through curls for a natural tousled look. If you wish spritz a shine spray into the palms of your hands and lightly brush over the top of your finished hairstyle.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.