Paul Mitchell National Educator Sunnie Brook Jones makes a strong head case for putting on the pout for spring and Summer 2009.
(Image from Paul Mitchell - All Rights Reserved).
The new “Damsels in Dis-Tress” collection plays with texture like it were, well…a man. The hairstyle below is dubbed Alyssa and is finished off with a lush steel gray bow positioned off to one side of the head.
The hair color is a combination of two contrasting hues with darker on the top and lighter throughout the edges and perimeter.
Complete all the steps below to recreate this Sassy Hair Goddess style.
1. Part hair diagonally back on far left side.
3. Part a triangular section off from the high point of the crown to top of brows and section off.
5. On remaining hair, take 1-inch sections and spray with Paul Mitchell® Hold Me TightTM finishing spray and weave in and out of large hair pins, creating a zigzag shape. Secure ends.
7. On the hair above the ears, spray with Paul Mitchell® Hold Me TightTM finishing spray.
9. When you get to the top triangle, continue curling 1-inch sections but pivot around the high point making sure curls are moving in the same direction.
11. Mold hair with Paul Mitchell® Dry WaxTM and use clips to secure molded hair in place.
Hair Assistants: Jo Jo Chavez and Tawny Lopez
Wardrobe: Sarah Elllis
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.