Client List star Jennifer Love Hewitt, known as Love to her close friends and family, has been grabbing recent headlines with her upcoming marriage and pregnancy. Love, who is almost as famous for her long hair style, which features luscious brunette Ombre hues, as her figure, is engaged to marry her Client List co-star Brian Hallisay.
Hallisay is an American actor best known for his role as Will Davis in The CW television series Privileged. He currently plays Love's TV husband Kyle Parks in the Lifetime's hit drama.
Jennifer rocks very long, very thick, soft wave studded hairstyles in her role as massage therapist and business owner Riley Parks. It's been noted by hair experts that Love often wears fusion hair extensions in order to easily showcase super long, beautifully styled and perimeter waved hair.
How To Copy Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Long Hair Style
Listed below are the steps for creating Jennifer's picture perfect long hair with a hint of waves. These steps work for most types and/or texture of hair:
Note: If you have naturally curly or tightly coiled hair, this may not be the right hairstyle for you unless you wish to temporarily straighten hair before styling.
1. Cleanse pretreated, detangled hair in lukewarm water. If your hair is chemically treated, naturally dry or textured, you may wish to utilize a product designed for your hair type and texture. Or you may wish to use a Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only Wash (CO Wash) or No Poo product or formula.2. Rinse completely with lukewarm water after applying shampoo or cleansing formula of your choice.
3. Apply a rinse out conditioner designed for your hair type and texture from the ears down to the ends. Detangle hair in horizontal sections with fingers or a wide tooth, hair friendly comb. Work slowly from the ends up to the roots.4. When hair is completely detangled, rinse out conditioner and finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
5. Towel blot hair to remove excess moisture but allowing hair to retain some level of dampness.6. Apply a leave-in styling cocktail including, but not limited to, a leave-in conditioner, defrisant, straightening balm and a mousse or styling cream. If you prefer, you can include a volume enhancing product to your cocktail mix.
7. Bend over at the waist and flip your hair over your head.8. Power dry the underside of your hair with fingers until it’s 70 percent dry. Don’t worry about using a brush at this point.
9. Bend back up and flip all of your hair back up and over.10. Use a 100% boar bristle style paddle or flat style brush. Separate hair into 2″ horizontal sections. Use the brush to pull the hair the opposite direction from its natural growth pattern. Direct the air flow from the blow dryer down the hair shaft from the roots to the ends. Dry completely.
11. Optionally you may wish to spritz volumizer onto the roots to add fullness and volume. After you’ve spritzed in the volumizer, take a 100% boar bristle round brush. Bend the hair at the roots. Direct the roots the opposite direction from how they grow, then pull the brush through to the ends. Avoid turning the brush since it rubs your hair in the wrong direction and create frizz.
Note: For extra volume, always dry your roots first. Lift your hair at a 60 degree angle, place your brush against the scalp and lay your hair over it. Point your blow-dryer at the roots and dry. Next, dry the top of your hair with the dryer pointing down wards.
Remember to work to get a bend in the roots right at the top for extra volume, lift and movement. Slide the brush down the hair shaft, with the dryer following. The dryer nozzle should always be pointed down from the roots to the ends which creates a little bend and a tiny flip.
12. When hair is 100% dry, separate hair into 2″ vertical sections. Run a flat iron from right below the roots to the ends. Work around the entire head from side to side until hair is bone straight and to your desired style.
13. Rub a little styling or finishing cream into the palms of your hands and your fingers. Rake fingers through your newly ironed strands focusing the cream close to the ends.
This will add a little texture and eliminate frizz of puffiness. Remember a little bit goes a long way. Avoid adding too much cream which may make hair limp or greasy.
14. Optionally you may prefer to apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage well before swiping over the top of your strands. This will block out frizz and add shine.
Summary - Jennifer Love Hewitt's Long Hair Style
Jennifer Love Hewitt is on a major winning streak with her long hair style, her career and her love life.
Jennifer recently announced she is three months pregnant with actor Brian Hallisay's baby, her fiance. Jennifer and Brian co-star as a real-life married couple on the hit Lifetime series The Client List where they have two beautiful children.Not only is Jennifer engaged and pregnant. A wedding is right around the corner, The Client List is a major hit and Jennifer Love will be starting the family she's always wanted.