Perfect Bone Straight Long Hair Blow-out How To
One of the latest trends in the hair world are the various blow dry bars popping up across the country. The beauty of the bars is that you can pop in and pop out in a jiffy with perfect bone straight strands.
Afterall, who doesn't want a perfect blow out which turns your hair into one of those TV ads where you whip your tresses from side to side and they fall back into shine infused panels around your face?
Yeah, I know, there are lots of tricks the ad people use to make those TV strands blow in perfect harmony. The stylists assigned to the photo shoots utilize a bag of shine serums and related products to amp up the sizzle.
Even without an array of big fans and special custom designed shine serums, you can create the perfect blow-out for your long strands at home with your own tools.
Steps For Creating A Perfect Bon Straight Long Hair Blow-Out
Listed below are the steps for creating a perfect bone straight long hair blow out for any type of texture:
1. Cleanse detangled hair in lukewarm water. If your hair is chemically treated, naturally dry or textured you may wish to either utilize a product designed for your hair type and texture. Or you may wish to use a Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only Wash (CO Wash) or No Poo product.2. Rinse completely after applying shampoo or cleansing formula.
3. Apply a rinse out conditioner from the ears down to the ends. Detangle hair in horizontal sections with fingers or a wide tooth, hair friendly comb. Work slowly from the ends up to the roots.4. When hair is completely detangled, rinse out conditioner and finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
5. Towel blot hair to remove excess moisture but allowing hair to retain some level of dampness.6. Apply a leave-in styling cocktail including, but not limited to, a leave-in conditioner, defrisant, straightening balm and a mousse or styling cream.
7. Bend over at the waist and flip your hair over your head.8. Power dry the underside of your hair with your fingers until it's 70 percent dry. Don't worry about using a brush at this point.
9. Bend back up and flip all of your hair back up and over.10. Use a 100% boar bristle style paddle or flat style brush. Separate hair into 2" horizontal sections. Use the brush to pull the hair the opposite direction from its natural growth pattern. Direct the air flow from the blow dryer down the hair shaft from the roots to the ends. Dry completely.
11. Spritz volumizer on the roots to add fullness and volume. After you've spritzed in the volumizer, take a 100% boar bristle round brush. Bend the hair at the roots. Direct the roots the opposite direction from how they grow, then pull the brush through to the ends. Avoid turning the brush since it rubs your hair in the wrong direction and create frizz.
Note: For extra volume, always dry your roots first. Lift your hair at a 60 degree angle, place your brush against the scalp and lay your hair over it. Point your blow-dryer at the roots and dry. Next, dry the top of your hair with the dryer pointing down wards.
Remember to work to get a bend in the roots right at the top for extra volume, lift and movement. Slide the brush down the hair shaft, with the dryer following.
The dryer nozzle should always be pointed down from the roots to the ends which creates a little bend and a tiny flip.
12. When your hair is 100% dry, rub a little styling or finishing cream into the palms of your hands and your fingers. Rake fingers through your newly dry strands focusing the cream close to the ends.
This will add a little texture eliminate frizz of puffiness. A little bit goes a long way. Avoid adding too much cream which may make hair limp and greasy.
SummaryFor a fabulous assortment of wigs visit our friends at WigSuperStore.com. Please tell them their friends at HairBoutique.com sent you.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.