Miranda Lambert is one of country music's blonde superstars. She not only has an amazing voice and performance style, she wears her beautiful blonde tresses in a wide range of hairstyles from stick straight to full of curls, waves and big texture.
More Info: Miranda Lambert's Celebrity Hairstyle Gallery
Miranda has a gorgeous lightly golden base blonde hue which is beautifully highlighted with white blonde and low lighted with darker golden hues. As a result, her hair is full of dimension, movement and lots of shine and shimmer.
To copy Miranda's stick straight shiny strands follow the step by step instructions below:
1. To get Miranda's stick straight shiny strands start by cleansing in lukewarm water with a product designed to enhance your hair's type, texture, length and current condition.
You may prefer to do a more gentle cleanse by doing a Diluted Shampoo (DS), Low Poo, Conditioner Only (CO), Water Only (WO) or No Poo cleanse. If you have is chemically colored or treated be sure to use a moisture infusing formulation.
2. Once hair is cleansed rinse well. Use fingers to gently squeeze water out of hair.3. Apply a rinse-out conditioner and distribute it from just below the roots to the ends concentrating the formula on the most dry and damaged sections.
4. Detangle from the ends to the roots with your fingers or a wide tooth hair friendly comb.5. When hair is detangled than rinse well and finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
6. Towel blot hair to remove excess moisture.
8. For frizz-free strands work a dime-size amount of styling cream into towel-blotted hair to calm unruly strands before blow-drying with a large round boar bristle brush.9. Separate hair into 6-8 horizontal sections and work on one section at a time. As you blow dry direct the nozzle of the blow dryer down the hair shaft from the roots to the ends.
Flat Iron For Stick Straight Shiny Strands
10. Use a flat iron preferably with solid ceramic plates or ceramic coated. Separate hair into 2" sections. Pull the iron through the individual sections to achieve straight strands. You may need to run the iron through each section a few times.
Note: When you flat iron the hair the heat from the iron reforms the water bonds in the hair shaft for a super straight result. The downside is that flat ironing requires high heat so it can be very damaging to the hair.
Although silicones, straightening balms and heat protection sprays may help set and lock moisture in the hair it will not necessarily completely protect the hair from damage. Therefore, hot ironing should never be done every single day.
11. After each section has been flat ironed roll the hair into a very large invisible roller and pin with your fingers to your scalp to allow the hair to cool and set while you flat iron the rest of the hair.12. Continue to iron all the way around the head until the entire hair is straight.
13. Soften ends with a moisturizing oil like a dab or two of HairTopia oil. If you prefer you can apply 1-2 drops of shine serum in the palms of your hands and massage well together. Gently rake serum coated fingers through the strands from the top of the earlobes down to the ends.14. Finish with an anti-humidity hairspray to prevent frizz.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.