Sometimes Valerie wears her hair so dark it takes on a raven black hue. At other times her color base is a lighter milk chocolate highlighted with light hazelnut and caramel strands.
Valerie is known to have a lot of hair but it's always possible she supplements her luxurious strands with either clip-in or fusion style extensions. Of course the more hair Valerie has added to her own, the more fullness she can rock.
Step By Step Instructions
Follow the steps below to copy Valerie's lush full hairstyle:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with volume enhancing products.
3. After hair is detangled finish with a cool to cold water rinse.
5. Apply styling cocktail designed to encourage maximum volume and fullness. Use volume spray along the roots and combine with volume enhancing mousse from the top of the ears down to the ends. If you wish mix in a defristant or curl enhancing cream.
7. Once hair is completely cool and set unwrap one section at a time. Use a 2" wide barrel curling iron and curl each individual section. After curling each section roll into a barrel curl and pin to the scalp.
9. Use large barrel curling iron to create loose ringlet style curls throughout the edges of the hairstyle. Once they are released from the iron, allow them to cool while working on the rest of the hair. When all the perimeter curls have been created, cooled and set, use fingers to gently pull on them to create softness and movement.
This gorgeous hairstyle allows you to create any type of fringe and part you desired.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.