Sometimes it's the little things in life which we forget to appreciate. Recently a women wrote to me after receiving a particularly horrendous haircut. She told me she wished she'd appreciated her hair the way it was instead of constantly pushing for newer and edgier hairstyles.
Her comments gave me pause for thought. As a result I started asking people about the little things about their hair that made them happiest.
Listed below are the results of some of the small things that make people happy about their hair:
1. Beautiful natural waves cascading softly over the shoulders.
3. Hair that feels as soft as silk when it brushes across the forehead and cheeks.
5. Gorgeous white streaks that grow on one side and looks great against raven black hair.
7. Flirty ponytails which swish back and forth.
9. Clean and tingly scalps after cold water rinses.
What would be on your list of small things that makes you happiest about your hair? Care to share? I'd love to know. Meanwhile, you might like to make a list. You may be surprised at what you discover makes you appreciate your hair.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.