When it comes to her long, naturally straight chocolate brown hair Victoria Justice is not fussy. She told Nickutopia "I’m not one of those people that spends a lot of money on beauty products. I like going to drug stores and getting that kind of stuff. I blow dry my bangs with a round brush! You don’t want your hair to look flat, but at the same time, I like when it looks really natural!"
Teen superstar Victoria is up against Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Miranda Cosgrove at the April 2nd Kids Choice Awards, but in some circles the star of Nickelodeon's Victorious is considered the one with the very best hair. Of course others would vehemently disagree.
Although Victoria alternates between bone straight strands and soft beachy waves, her own natural tresses are medium thick and naturally straight.
Hair How To - Step By Step - Recreate Victoria's Hairstyle
To achieve Victoria's barely there waves follow the steps below:
1. Cleanse your hair in the shower using your preferred methodology and hair products which are best for your hair type, texture, length and current condition.
5. Mix a styling cocktail including equal amount of leave-in conditioner, texture enhancing or defining cream and styling mousse in the palms of your hands to activate the mixture.
7. Create desired part with a wide tooth comb then separate hair into 8 equal sections. Start by using a round brush and blow drying each individual section focusing on the roots and directing the blow dryer from the ends to the roots to add max volume.
9. Once hair is completely dry twist each section and wrap around the outside of a medium barrel curling iron. Once you remove the curling iron from the hair roll the newly formed curled section around your fingers and pin against the scalp to cool and set.
11. Before the leaving the house unpin each section and deconstruct the curls with your fingers. If you prefer a looser wave than use a 100% boar bristle brush to brush through and soften the newly formed curls.
Whether Victoria wins at the Kids Choice Awards or not her hair will always be coiffed in a winning hairstyle.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.