Patridge recently took her trademark long lush beachy waves to a softer, lighter hue cascading from an off-center part. Her latest hair color incarnation works well with her perpetually tanned skin. The lighter hue also plays well with her eyes and lips.
Audrina admits on her official blog "I feel my hair is usually my biggest flaw! My hair is actually naturally super straight! I don't own a hair straightener. I wish I had wavy hair. I usually put a wave in it, put it up in a pony tail or clip it half way back!"
As far as her natural hair and eye color, Audrina admits "I'm naturally a dirty blonde. My eyes are hazel, but at times look brown, amber or green. So when it comes to coloring my hair, I sometimes go dark which brings out the green. But I tend to not ask for a specific color, I like honey tones."
Hair How To: Step By Step
To copy Audrina's lightly tousled beachy waves, start with a toffee or caramel base infused with platinum highlights.
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with desired methodology such as shampoo, Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO), Water Only (WO), Lo Poo, No Poo or a combination. Select the best products for your hair type, texture and condition.
2. Rinse well. Apply desired leave-in conditioner from the ears down to the ends. With the conditioner still in the hair, use fingers or hair-friendly wide tooth comb to detangle. Start from the ends and work slowly and gently up towards the roots.
4. Towel blot strands. Apply desired detangling product to remove any remaining tangles from the ends up to the roots using your fingers or a hair friendly wide tooth comb.
5. Apply smoothing gel or similar styling products such as leave-in conditioner, mousse and/or styling cream.
6. Blow dry hair straight using a 100% boar bristle paddle brush.
7. Once hair is 100% dry set hair using large heated rollers or separate hair into 8 sections and roll with a large barrel curling iron.
8. Take out rollers once they've cooled, bend over at the waist and gently tousle with your fingers.
9. Lightly scrunch and arrange the curls and spritz with a soft finishing spray.
10. Finish by applying a drop or two of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage. Lightly run your hands over the top of the finished style to apply serum.
For a looser wave use a 100% boar bristle paddle brush, brushing the curls to deconstruct and create loose beachy waves.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.