Lauren rocks a big pop of white blonde color merged into her chocolate brown base. Her luscious tresses have already transformed just in the few weeks the teen-ager has been on AI.Related: Check out Lauren's hairstyles in her Celebrity Hairstyle Gallery
Refer to:Lauren Alaina's Bombshell Hair How To
andCelebrity Hairstyle Gallery
Recently Lauren showcased beautiful volume and texture on the American Idol stage.
How To Copy Lauren Alaina's Long Lush Waves
Follow the steps below to re-create Lauren's American Idol hairstyle:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water according to your favorite method such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO), Low Poo (LoPoo) or Water Only. Select a product which is best for your hair type, texture and current condition.
2. Rinse with lukewarm water and gently squeeze excess water out with your fingers.3. Apply a rinse-out conditioner from the top of your ears down to your ends.
4. Detangle strands with your fingers or a hair-friendly smooth wide-tooth comb. Work from the ends up to the roots.5. Rinse conditioner from hair and finish with a cool/cold rinse.
6. Towel blot to remove excess water from strands.7. Apply leave-in styling cocktail consisting of leave-in conditioner, defristant and styling cream, mousse or gel.
10. Working from one side of the head to the other use the diffuser on each section drying hair until 85% dry.11. When entire head is 100% dry use a 1 and 1/2" curling iron. Spiral curl hair from roots to end holding the iron up with the barrel pointed down towards the floor and your elbow up towards the ceiling. Wrap the hair around the iron around the iron directed away from the face. For a realistic pattern alternate size of the sections, how tightly you wrap the strands or the direction of the iron.
12. After each section if curled re-roll around fingers and pin to the head to cool.13. Before leaving the house unpin each section, spritz lightly with light hold hairspray and tousle lightly with fingers while tipping your head from side to side.
14. Finish with a drop of shine serum applied to the palms of your hands and massaged completely. Smooth over the top of your new wavelicious hairstyle.
I look forward to watching Laruen Alaina's hair journey on American Idol. She has such long and lush strands I'm sure the AI hairstylists will create some amazing new styles for her to rock along with her talent.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.