Khloe Kardashian set the Red Carpet on fire last night with her new sizzling red hair. Even though Khloe ditched her traditional dark chocolate hue, she kept her trademark long lush length. She showcased her beautiful new red color by wearing her hair cascading down into loose waves.
(Image of Khloe Kardashian Odom showing off her new copper hued lush tresses at the 2011 People's Choice Awards - DC Media - All Rights Reserved)
Khloe's loose waves can be achieved by anyone with shoulder length or longer tresses by utilizing a round brush, a blow dryer and the appropriate hot iron.
Follow the steps below to snag Khloe's luscious long waves:
1. Detangle hair completely.
3. Rinse out cleansing products and gently squeeze hair with fingertips.
5. Use fingers or a wide tooth comb and while conditioner is in hair, gently detangle tresses.
7. Towel blot to remove excess water and use wide tooth comb to finish any detangling.
9. Separate hair into 6-8 equal sections. Use a 100% boar bristle round brush and blow dryer to dry hair completely.
11. Use either a straight iron to deconstruct undesired curls and/or waves or use a 1-inch curling iron to cur hair into 2 inch sections.
13. If desired, use iron to fine tune waves along the perimeter.
While it may seem like a lot of steps to recreate Khloe's style, there are several shortcuts you can incorporate. You may wish to wash your hair the night before to save time. You also have the option to utilize a long finger diffuser rather than a round brush and blow dryer. For those with natural waves and curls, a long finger diffuser can create beautiful texture without any help from a hot iron.
Experiment with the steps above and substitute your own secret styling tips for a long loose wavy style just like Khloe wore to the 2011 People's Choice Awards.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.