Conair has done it again! Their new flexible Swizzlers hot rollers give you excellent curling power.
With these new bendable hot rollers you can achieve a professional "perm look" or a head full of spiral curls on any length of hair, without the danger of chemical treatments.
From the convenience and privacy of your own home you can create fabulous soft curls in a variety of styles.
Tight curls and full volume are possible, even on the straightest hair. With Swizzlers your tight or soft curls will form quickly and last longer than you dreamed possible.
Note: Swizzlers are available at HairBoutique.com or at select retail outlets. For other Conair hairsetter or hair care product options check out the HairBoutique.com Conair Selection Guide.
This fabulous new flexible style hot roller kit has the following features:
- 14 (3/8") flexible fun colored Rubber Spiral Rod Rollers
- Easy to wrap & easy to roll
- Stylish, Translucent, Compact Carry & Storage Case
- No-Clip Self-Securing Interlocking System Locks Roller Ends Together
- A "ready dot" on the front of the curlers that indicates optimal heat
- 6' Line Cord
- Compact for Travel
- One Year Limited warranty
How To Use
- Place Swizzler hairsetter on a flat surface and plug into electrical (120 AC) outlet. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
- With the lid closed, allow Swizzler rollers to heat. In just a few minutes your rollers will be hot and you can begin to set your hair.
If you want tight curls allow the rollers to heat longer before use. A "ready dot" on the front of the curlers will turn black when the unit has reached its optimal heat.
For best use with short hair or for loose curls, remove a roller from the heat unit and allow to cool for a several seconds prior to use on your hair.
- For optimal results, hair should be clean and dry. Take one section of hair at a time, as you would with any other roller. Comb section and hold with hand.
- Placing a Swizzler Roller vertically at the very end of the selected hair section, start to roll your hair vertically up towards your scalp, using the "ribs" on the roller as a guide. When rolling, be sure to include the very ends of the hair to ensure the most consistently formed curl.
You may want to secure the ends of the hair around the roller with your thumb. Hair adheres easy to the roller.
Note: The center of the rollers will be hot. To prevent burns, be sure to hold rollers by ends to roll hair, and avoid direct contact with the scalp.
- Swizzlers Rollers have an interlocking system which do not require clips. Simply bend both ends of roller together and secure by inserting one end (without hole) into center of the hole on opposite end of roller.
- To create a larger diameter curl, take larger sections of hair and simply place two rollers together, and roll section of hair over both rollers, (use ribs on rollers as a guide,) bend ends together and secure. For loose curl, only roll hair halfway up before securing.
- Repeat all the above steps until all sections of hair are set. After set is complete, unplug Swizzler Hairsetter. Leave Swizzlers Rollers in hair for about 15 minutes or until they cool, to achieve the tightest curl. Soft curls will form well in only 5 minutes. The set time may vary depending on your hair type.
To spot curl sections of your hair you can also use a Conair curling iron or brush.
How To Remove Curlers
Carefully remove rollers by sliding end of rollers from hole and gently unwinding. Once all rollers are removed, allow hair to cool, then style as desired. Use fingers or a wide tooth comb to style to avoid disrupting the new curls as much as possible.
Swizzler rollers are washable. If desired, use a damp cloth with mild detergent or soap to wipe off the curlers by hand. Let the curlers dry before putting back in the hairsetter unit.
Sample Hair Styles - Loose Wavy Look
Roll hair up 2 inches from the roots. Unroll when cool. Put gel on fingertips and comb through the hair. Pull out a few separate strands with your fingers to get a loose look.
Sample Hair Styles - Smooth Curly Look
Roll hair up all the way to the roots being careful not to touch the scalp with the curlers. Unroll when cool and brush lightly, scrunching hair with hands into curls or wavey. Spray to hold shape.
Always read any operating instructions before you start. Keep in mind some of the following safety notes:
- Do not leave this appliance unattended when it is plugged in. Always unplug this appliance immediately after use.
- Only use this appliance for intended use, which is to curl hair.
- Do not use while bathing or while sleeping.
- Never operate your appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug. Keep cord away from heated surface.
- Do not tightly wrap cord around the appliance.
- Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and other material.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not use an extensions cord with this appliance.
- Do not touch the posts that hold the curlers. They are hot.
- Use appliance on level surface.
- Before plugging unit into the outlet insert rollers into the hair setter unit.
- Plug into any ordinary household (120 AC) outlet. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
- With lid closed, allow rollers to heat. This will heat up rollers fastest and most efficiently in minutes, the rollers will be hot and you can begin setting your hair.
- Never store or place appliance where it can fall into water. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not reach for this appliance if it accidentally falls into water. Unplug immediately.