Introduction - Lightening Fast Hair Growth Lies
I recently visited a famous website which has articles on hair and beauty as part of their content.
The lightening fast hair growth lies promoted in a long list of articles on this famous site included shocking misinformation about hair growth.
The following misinformation about lightening fast hair growth is listed below:
1 Tips on how to make hair grow super fast in one week by only drinking green tea.
3. Secret fast growth hair masks used by celebrities.
6. How to apply red pepper for instant 3 inch hair growth.
8. Grapeseed oil's secret instant hair growth formulas.
10. Top secret tips for fast hair growth.
Lies, Lies & More Lightening Fast Hair Growth Lies
Back in 1988 my own hair would not grow past my shoulders.
Even worse, it was damaged beyond repair. More than anything else in the world I wanted long healthy hair down to the middle of my back.
I spent a fortune on magazines which promised all the secrets to instant hair growth.
I bought hair care products, oils, herbs and a wide range of vitamins which all promised to give me fast hair growth.
Sadly, none of those products worked for me. Why? Because I believe all the hype and downright lies about growing hair lightening last.
Eventually I had a happy ending to my own long hair growth quest. I found the real answers to healthy hair growth and managed to grow my own hair to my thighs.
My hair has been consistently long and healthy since 1996.
The journey I took to grow long, healthy and beautiful hair was part of my inspiration for starting HairBoutique.com in 1997.
Real Truth About Lightening Fast Hair Growth Lies
Listed below are the real truths about lightening fast hair growth:
1. Genetics - Human hair is genetically determined. If you've been lucky enough to be born into a great long hair genetic pool it's likely you'll be able to grow beautiful long hair. If not, you may not.
As a general rule, for those people who are basically healthy and come from a good genetic pool, hair grows at a maximum rate of approximately 1/2 inch per month.
2. Exceptions To Hair Growth Rules - Some lucky people have been known to grow hair as fast as 3/4 to 1 inch per month. These people are the exceptions to the hair growth rules.
Others have been known to grow hair much slower, or not at all. These are also the exceptions to the general growth rate of most humans.
3. Only Hair Extensions Can Add Instant Growth - Nothing has yet to be invented which will grow human hair at lightening speeds. If someone tells you they grew several inches of hair in a few days, they most likely acquired wigs or had hair extensions applied.
4. Debunking Green Tea Miracle Hair Growth Promises - Maybe it's possible (although highly unlikely) to grow hair lightening fast by only drinking green tea, but it's more likely to rigger increased hair shedding.
When the human body goes through any period of fasting or detoxification, the normal hair growth cycles may be disrupted and hair may fall faster than it's normal cycle.
5. Natural Ingredients Don't Accelerate Hair Growth - Many people slather a wide range of natural ingredients on their head and scalp to trigger lightening fast hair growth.
If their hair has hit a cycle of little or no growth, natural ingredients may, in some cases, help to encourage hair to begin growing again. It is extremely unlikely rubbing raw potatoes or onions on the scalp will make hair grow lightening fast.
6. Lies About Secret Fast Growth Hair Masks, Foods, Oils & Kim Kardashian - Just as natural ingredients don't accelerate hair growth beyond the traditional 1/2 inch of growth per month, neither will hair masks, foods or oils.
Kim Kardashian may have long lush hair, but it's a commonly known fact in Hollywood and the professional hair world that she wears hair extensions.
7. Mane 'n Tail Myths - Over the last ten years I have read so many myths about how Mane 'n Tail helped to grow lightening fast hair that I purchased the product to test it myself. Bottom line, Mane 'n Tail is a product designed to clean hair, not trigger lightening growth.
While it claims to be a horse to human hair formula, if the shampoo actually grew hair lightening fast as many myths promise, it would most likely sell for many times it's current retail value.
8. Eliminating Natural Hair Growth Cycle - There is no currently known way to eliminate the natural hair growth cycle.
Human hair follows a specific and genetically determined growth cycle. The growth cycle has three distinct and concurrent phases. The three phases are anagen, catagen, and telogen.
Each hair growth phase has specific characteristics which determine the ultimate maximum length of the hair. All three phases occur simultaneously. As an example, one strand of hair may be in the anagen phase, while another is in the telogen phase.
9. Magical, Mystical, Secret Hair Growth Lies - Although the world is bursting with every imaginable oil, pill, salve, ointment and secret formula, human hair which is healthy and in it's optimal growth cycle will grow approximately 1/2" a month.
Beware Of Miracle Products & Lightening Fast Hair Growth Lies
Don't waste your money or secret hair oils, herbal formulations from the Orient or similar lightening fast hair growth products which promise overnight Rapunzel length tresses.
If it sounds too good, it is. Save your money and be prepared to follow the proven methods of growing long healthy hair 1/2" inch at a time.
Stalled Hair Growth - Lightening Fast Hair Growth Lies
Many people ask me how I grew my own hair from a documented period of stalled hair growth.
Due to a variety of reasons my own hair was stuck in a no growth cycle and would not grow past the top of my shoulders.
The truth of everything I did to grow long, healthy maintainable hair is listed below:
1. Ate a super healthy daily diet including proper amounts of proteins, vegetables and hair healthy ingredients.
2. Took hair boosting vitamins and nutrients. I took a formula which I specifically developed with a chemist. The goal was to provide my hair with all necessary hair healthy ingredients.
My hair vitamins is not now, nor has it ever been advertised, as an overnight miracle hair growth supplement.
While it will help support long term healthy hair, roots and scalp, it is not a lightening fast overnight hair growth formula.
The vitamins, amino acids and herbals works slowly over time in harmony with your natural hair growth cycle. I've been taking this healthy hair promoting vitamin for many years with consistently slow and steady and results.
There are only a few hair healthy vitamins on the market today which I believe are worth the investment.
None of them are miracle overnight growth products. They will help support healthy hair growth and regeneration over a normal hair cycle.
3. Drink lots of water every day.
4. Minimize consumption of caffeine, sugar and empty carbs. It's hard to do, but it's worth it.
5. Exercise 3-5x a week by walking on a treadmill or taking a brisk walk outside.
6. Snack on which is nutrient rich and good for the scalp and hair roots.
7. Get 7-9 hours of sleep every night whenever possible.
8. Minimize stress as much as possible through meditation, yoga and body work.
9. Have regular acupuncture and rolfing deep tissue treatments to keep my body healthy.
A healthy and balanced body will grow long, strong and beautiful hair.
10. Minimize use of hot styling tools such as irons, blow dryers, curlers. I only cleanse my hair 1-2x a month with diluted shampoo product (DS) designed for my hair type, texture and condition.
I also apply a moisturizing rinse-out conditioner focusing the product on the areas of the hair which need TLC on a regular basis between cleansings.
I also performed regular hot oil, deep conditioning and gentle scalp treatments.
11. I religiously trimmed my splits ends according to the New and Moon cycles. I followed safe long hair practices which includes avoiding unfriendly hair accessories or clothing.
I am always open to experimentation with essential oils, DIY hair masks, herbs and homeopathic remedies.
However, I honestly don't believe there is any magic available, at this time, which will grow lightening fast hair overnight.
Summary - Lightening Fast Hair Growth Lies
Human hair when growing at it's optimal genetically pre-determined rate will only grow approximately 1/2" per month on the average.
Some people may be able to grow hair slightly faster and some may grow hair slightly slower.
Hair may grow slightly faster or slower depending upon other factors such as time of the year, environment, weather, stress, illness or other factors which can cause hair growth to stall or encourage accelerated hair fallout.
There is no such thing as magic oils, herbs, pills, potions, creams or similar which will trigger lightening fast hair growth.
If you have been promised lightening fast hair growth if you purchase a product, you may be spending your hard earned money on false promises.
Real products which may support healthy long hair growth take time, often 30-90 days to begin to show consistent new growth results along with regular long term commitment and daily effort. If someone promises you lightening fast hair growth and it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.