Cat Deeley is famous for her long, blonde sexy hair which she wears in a variety of hairstyles.
Whether the British TV presenter (October 23, 1976), actress, singer and model wears her tresses up, down, stick straight or with undulating waves, she has insanely sexy hair.
Sexy Hair Swish Campaign
Cat's so well-known for her sexy hair she was named the face of Pantene Pro-V in 2010 in the UK. The blonde beauty was the celebrity spokes model for the brand's Aqua Lights Make A Swisssh Campaign.
The goal of the hair campaign was to encourage women everywhere to make the most of the 'swish' in their hair.
Cat has amazing sexy hair which swishes whether her hair is stick straight or full of lush waves and curls.
If you want to copy Cat Deeley's sexy hair follow the Step By Step Hair Style instructions below:
Step By Step Hair Style Instructions - Stick Straight
Follow the steps below to re-create Cat's stick straight sexy hair style:
1. Start by cleansing your detangled hair in lukewarm water with a shampoo product designed to add moisture and/or to treat colored or highlighted hair like Cat's with tender loving care.
You may prefer to utilize an alternative cleansing method such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only Wash, (COW), Water Only (WO) or Low Poo.
2. After cleansing, rinse hair well. Apply a moisturizing rinse-out conditioner focusing the product on the areas of the hair which are most dry or damaged. If your hair is fine or thin you may wish to skip this option.
3. For extra conditioning substitute the rinse-out conditioner with a deep conditioner which is allowed to soak down into the hair's shaft.
4. Finish with a cool/cold rinse to lock in moisture and add additional shine.
5. Towel blot to remove excess moisture. Apply a conditioning detangling spray or leave-in conditioner and detangle strands with a wide tooth comb working from the ends to the roots. Create either a center or side part, depending upon how you wish to style your hair.
Note: If your hair is prone to frizzing apply a defrisant product or mix with your other styling products.
6. For fullness, lift and volume throughout the crown, apply a volume enhancing product to the roots. Distribute a straightening balm to the rest of the strands distributing from the middle of the strands to the ends. If you prefer, you can skip the volumizing product and go with adefrisant only.
7. Separate strands into 1" to 2 1/2" sections and blow dry straight using a boar's bristle paddle or a round brush.
Blow dry the top sections of hair using fingers to lift individual top strands and direct the air flow from ends to roots. Use the brush to turn the ends under around the edges and slightly in towards the neck as you dry.
Note: If hair is naturally curly, do not use fingers to blow dry since this can add to frizz. Use a boar's bristle brush instead.
8. When hair is completely dry you may opt to touch up the strands with a straightening iron to achieve sleeker panels of hair. Separate strands into individual sections. Apply a heat protectant product before ironing with a straightening iron or similar.
You may prefer to use a curling iron or hot rollers to turn under the ends or add more volume and lift to the crown area.
9. Apply a shine serum, spray or hair cream to seal in moisture and add that shimmering shine similar to Cat's. Hairspray is optional.
Although it's not obvious, a few bobby pins or small combs in the same color as Cat's hair may be discreetly placed throughout the hair to encourage more volume.
Step By Step Hair Style Instructions - To Add Waves And/or Curls
Follow Steps 1-7 above.
1. To add waves and/or curls separate strands into 1" to 2 1/2" sections.
2. Apply a heat protection product and use a 1 1/2" barrel curling iron on each section of hair. If you prefer, you can also use hot rollers instead of a curling iron.
3. After each section is curled with an iron or hot rollers, roll the newly curled hair around fingers in an invisible roller and pin with bobby pins against the scalp to allow hair to cool and set.
4. Allow hair to completely cool and set.
5. Unpin each section of hair. Bend over at the waist and gently shake out curls. Use fingers to pick through strands to tousle and arrange. Only use a brush if you wish to deconstruct the waves.
6. Apply a shine serum, spray or hair cream to seal in moisture and add shine.
Cat's career is sizzling hot. It was recently announced that the So You Think You Can Dance got married to Patrick Kielty (born January 31, 1971) is a comedian and television personality from Dundrum, Northern Ireland.
Regardless of her personal life, there's no question Cat Deeley will continue to shine for her sexy hair styles and her winning smile.
- Revised Publication Date: 10/02/12