Hair How To Jordan Lloyd's Long Lush Hairstyle
Jordan Lloyd has to be one of the cutest, sweetest, funniest and most adorable blondes ever to set foot on reality TV.
Like millions of Big Brother (BB) fans, I fell in love with the Southern Belle when she first took up residence in the famous BB house two seasons of ago in 2009.
Although she is sweet as she can be, Jordan also has long, lush beautiful buttery blonde tresses which she wears swept up and off her hairline. She also has beautiful blue eyes which could melt an iceberg.
Some women have all the luck, right? Jordan oozes charm, kindness and everything which is beautiful. Although her base is a beautiful buttery blonde, she has a stunning array of platinum highlights and golden blonde lowlights.
During her original time on Big Brother the all American girl fell in love on camera with the equally adorable Jeff Schroeder from Chicago.
Although she was very careful not to do anything inappropriate on camera that might upset her family, fans everywhere were rooting for the Big Brother duo to live happily ever after.
Speed ahead two years and Jeff and Jordan, still a couple, were back as Veterans in the Big Brother House for the 2011 Season.
Although Jeff was voted out of the house by an evil Big Brother villain named Shelly Moore, Jordan sucked it up and kept on playing.
Throughout both of her seasons Jordan shared her thoughts about her hair, her job as a receptionist in a hair salon and her awareness of the importance of having foils applied around her hairline to keep her buttery blonde tresses looking fresh and updated.
Jordan is one of those reality TV stars you want to invite to stay at your home for a week. She has shown true friendship to Rachel Reilly as the two battled after losing their guys. She is a true inspiration.
You want to hang out and have coffee with her at Starbucks and just enjoy her company because she is so charming and funny.
Step By Step Instructions
Jordan looks amazing when she wears her hair down cascading down around her shoulders from a sassy short side part.
Her sides and the area around her crown have a slight hint of volume while the ends are often slightly. To copy her long lush hairstyle follow the steps below:
1. Start with tresses which have been newly cleansed in lukewarm water, detangled in the shower while covered in rinse-out conditioner and rinse in cool to cold water.
Note: To bring out a full-spectrum of blonde highlights, use a shampoo and conditioner which protects, maintains and enhances delicate blonde hues.
2. Towel blot tresses with a hair friendly towel.
3. Apply desired styling cocktail which may include, but not be limited to defrisant, leave-in conditioner and styling mousse or cream.
A volume thickening mousse will help to add volume at the roots.
4. Separate hair into 8-10 equal sized horizontal sections. Dry with a blow dryer enhanced with a diffuser attachment and a paddle style 100% boar bristle brush. Lift roots with fingers.
5. Once hair is 100% dry separate into 1 1/2" sections and working around the head iron straight with a 1 1/2" barrel straightening iron.
6. Bend over at the waist and lightly tousle the newly ironed strands. Bend back over and use fingers to pick and arrange texture as desired.
For a more defined and finished style use fingers and a 100% boar bristle paddle brush like a Mason Pearson, Kent, Conair or similar and brush hair completely up and back from the hairline.
Use fingers to smooth and arrange ends. Use a flat iron to touch up the edges.
7. Spray hair with a light hold hairspray. If you prefer you can apply 1-2 drops of shine serum to the palms of your hands and lightly brush over the top of the bun.
8. Apply 1-2 drops of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage palms together. Brush the palms of your hands over the top of your strands.
Optionally you may wish to dress up your tresses with crystal encrusted hair pins, contrasting hued bobby pins, jeweled barrettes or hair clips.
Jordan has a beautiful personality to match her gorgeous blonde hair. She is a shining light in The Big Brother House.
- Revised Date: 12/28/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.