Celebrity stylist Sherree Jessee was inspired to create the gorgeous ringlet infused bridal hairstyle by the upcoming nuptials of British Royals Kate and William.
Sherree has provided the steps she used to create this stunning hairstyle as well as the soft and natural makeup the model wore.
How To Recreate This Hairstyle
1. Lightly mist with RUSK Thickr Thickening Myst and wind hair up on old fashioned rag rollers and allow to dry under a bonnet dryer.
2. Use a few drops of RUSK Deepshine Oil or similar to separate the curls and give shine.
3. Tease and smooth a section on top and pin to create height.
4. Spray lightly with W8Less Plus Firm Holding Hair Spray or similar.
How To Recreate The Soft and Natural Makeup
1. Eyes glisten with golden shadow and golden brows are created with gold creme pigment from the Makeup Forever 12 Flash Color Case.
2. Rosy cheeks added with PIXI Energy Blush in Pick-Me-Up Pink.
3. Lips softly shine in light pink in Beauty Addict SweetLIPS in GLOW.
4. Apply Mary Kay Creme to Powder Foundation in Ivory 2 with a foundation brush only where needed to conceal blemishes
Social Media Network Information
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube. Please favorite us on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Publication Date: 04/23/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.