Famous for being difficult, I personally prefer to focus on actress Katherine Heigl's hair affairs.
Even before Katherine Heigl was on ABC's Grey's Anatomy I was impressed by her always gorgeous golden blonde hues.
Once she nabbed her co-starring role on the Shonda Rhimes hospital hit shot, I was lucky to interview her on-set hairstylist.
TV Tradition Of Beautiful On-Air Hairstyles
He spilled some great hair secrets about the beautiful actress, her always winning hair hues and amazing styles.
Now that the actress has been given another starring role on NBC's new State Of Affairs, it will be interesting to see whether she continues her tradition of beautiful on-air hair.
If the State of Affairs pilot if any indication, Katherine will be treating her hair fans to lots of gorgeous hairstyles.
Katherine Heigl's Everyday French Twist Hairstyle
In the first episode we're treated to Katherine's everyday French Twist which was sleek, sexy and sophisticated.
Her Everyday French Twist hairstyle is great for second day or older aged hair.
Follow the steps below to copy her hairstyle:
1. Start by spot cleansing dry strands with the dry shampoo formula of your choice. Spritz or powder near the hairline or other oil infused areas. Finger fluff and then remove with a boar bristle paddle style brush.2. Add volume by backcombing 2" sections of hair in the crown area. Once the desired volume has been achieve, lightly brush back the hair with your fingertips.
3. Smooth equal sections of hair on either side of the head and brush or direct it towards the back of your head with your fingertips or a boar bristle brush.4. Use bobby pins to pin into place.
5. Collect the hair on one side of your head and pin. Pin directly over the first set of bobby pins used when the sides were pinned at the back of the head.6. Once you've pinned one side, take the remaining hair and pull it into a pony.
7. Wrap the hair around your hand and roll it in toward your head. You can wrap either around your fingers or the heel of your hand.8. Once you've gotten your hair rolled to your head, it's time to pin it securely in place focusing the pins inside the roll for a secure hold.
Note: If you prefer, you can create a flatter roll instead and pin that to the center of the back of your head.
Also, you can braid the sides rather than pulling them straight back.
9. Finish the hairstyle with spritz of hairspray.10. Apply a drop of shine serum or shine spray to the palms of your hands. Massage together. Swipe lightly over the top of the finished hairstyle for a bit of shimmer.
Summary - Katherine Heigl's Hair Affairs
Katherine Heigl has returned to NBC for the new TV series State Of Affairs.
I'm looking forward to see how the storyline unfolds and whether or not we'll be able to see some of the spectacular hairstyles Katherine Heigl is famous for.If the pilot of State Of Affairs is any indications, Katherine's hair fans are in for an array of up and coming beautiful hairstyles.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.