Toni Collette Long Lush Wavy Hair How To
Many fans of actress Toni Collette are so focused on her amazing acting that they sometimes miss her spectacularly hued hair which is a seamless flow of dark and light hues interwoven on top of a dark cinnamon base.
The light and dark shades painted on top of the dark cinnamon range from mahogany, deep cherry and lighter honey blonde.
The Australian actress (United States Of Tara) wears her hair long, lush and below her shoulders in soft waves.
Although she changes it up by wearing it up in a series of twists, knots and updos, she is most often seen with her long hair down. Toni alternates between a center and side part. Sometimes she wears a long lush side-swept fringe.
Follow the steps below to copy Toni Collette's Long Lush Wave Infused Hairstyle
1. Cleanse detangled hair in lukewarm water with a shampoo designed for your current hair type, texture and current condition. If your hair is naturally textured you may wish to utilize a Diluted Shampoo formula (DS Shampoo), a low or no poo formula, a Conditioner Only Wash (CoWash) or Water Only (WO) conditioner.
2. Rinse shampoo completely from hair. Apply rinse out conditioner to hair from top of earlobes to the ends. Use fingers or a wide-tooth hair-friendly comb to detangle individual horizontal sections of hair from the ends up to the roots.3. Rinse conditioner from hair after tresses are detangled completely. Finish with a cool or cold water rinse to close cuticles.
4. Towel blot hair well to remove excess moisture.5. Apply a styling cocktail including, but not limited to, a leave-in conditioner, defrisant and/or heat protectant. You may wish to add a volumizing enhancing product to the roots such as Phyto Volume Actif. For overall volume add a volumizing mousse to strands.
6. Create desired center or side part. Separate hair into 2" sections. Use a 100% boar bristle round or paddle brush in conjunction with a blow dryer and dry hair straight starting at nape of the neck. After drying each section, use the cool button on the blow dryer to set the shape. Dry the fringe section by directing hair to one side.
7. Once hair is completely dry subsection diagonally beginning in the back of the head. Use a 1" curling iron to form loose curls. After each curl is formed roll around fingers and pin to the scalp to dry and set.8. After all hair is cool and set unpin.
9. Bend over at the waist and tousle hair loosely with fingers. Arrange waves with fingers to finish.10. Finish by apply 1-2 drops of shine serum to the palms of the hands. Massage together and then brush over the top of the finished style. If you prefer you can finish by lightly misting the hair with soft shine spray for touchable hold and to maintain perfectly defined curls.