One of the key concerns for many hair consumers is dealing with frizzy, unruly tresses which revolt when exposed to hot heat or humidity. Fuzziness, frizziness as well as dry, crunchy and coarse strands are a constant source of concern.
Before the hair care manufacturing world became focused on addressing naturally textured hair types (curly, wavy, kinky, coily or similar) Phyto was addressing the needs of frizz, fuzz and unruly tresses for many years. I first discovered the Phyto line of hair care in New York on a visit back in the mid 1990s. I've been using Phyto and loving it on my own hair for close to 15 years.
If I was stranded on a deserted island I would definitely have Phytodefrisant, Phyto 9 andPhytojoba and Phytodefrisant on my short list. If I could only take one product then it would be thePhytodefrisant.
Many people around the world have discovered Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm and love it for many reasons. I have listed the 40 top reasons to love Phytodefrisant. Yes, I'm biased, but I have used it for so many years that it's like an old friend to me. Obviously if the product didn't work I wouldn't still be using it so many years later.
Of course like all hair products, there's no guarantee it will work for every hair type and texture but it does work for the majority. Some prefer to use it with heat, others with air drying. When in doubt ask questions and buy a sample size if you're unsure how it will work on your hair.
40 Reasons To Love Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm
3. A non-chemical straightening relaxing treatment4. While there's lots of anti-frizz products on the market Phytodefrisant is considered by many to be the best of the best
5. The straightening effect of the product is cumulative for many people with continued use.6. It's heat activated to help lock in smoothing.
7. Works equally well with hot blow-drying and straightening. Also with slow air-drying.8. Makes some types of naturally curly and wavy hair appear straight.
9. Relaxes curls into loose, flowing waves.10. Helps create loose, flowing waves without fuzziness.
11. Tames unruly hair12. Eliminates frizz
13, Holds up against highest humidity conditions14. Helps protect hair from environmental toxins.
15. Adds gorgeous shimmer and shine.16. Non-sticky.
17. Easy to use.18. Beautiful blue packaging.
19. Lightweight cream, never weighs hair down.20. Hydrates parched strands.
21. Softens rough, coarse or wiry tresses.22. Instantly transforms many hair types from rough to soft and silky.
23. When used with hot tools it adds another level of protection.24. Helps speed up blow drying and styling time.
25. Leaves hair looking great.26. Fragrance free.
27. Created with exclusive plant-based formula rich in ferula, horseradish and sage.28. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, petrochemical or pthalates.
29. Alcohol free.30. A little goes a long way. For most hair lengths and textures only a dime sized amount is required.
33. Favorite products of many curly and wavy hair celebrities around the world.34. Can be used alone or in combination with other leave-in conditioners or styling products.
35. Product really delivers on its promises.36. Since it comes in a tube it's easy to take on trips without worry about spills.
37. Helps with detangling hair.38. It can be used directly on the roots without leaving a greasy oil slick behind.
39. Helps create that just-from-the-salon look.40. In between shampoos a tiny bit massaged into the palms of hands can be spot applied to dry tresses to soften and smooth.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.