One of the best ways to instantly change up your hairstyle from daytime to evening is to add lush volume throughout the sides and the crown. Adding volume to the back and sides can be combined with or without a fringe or bangs.
The hairstyle can be created with either bone straight strands or lots of texture. Ultimately the choice is yours.
Creating instant volume is a snap with Goody's Volume Boost Comb (available in Goody's Volume Boost Comb and blonde) which is incredibly easy to use and remains hidden under all that lush lift.
Step By Step Instructions
This hairstyle can be created on strands which are shoulder length or longer. Whether your hair is newly cleansed or day old, as long as you first prep your strands with the appropriate styling products such as mousse, hair cream or hair spray you can easily re-create this style quickly and easily.
1. Detangle your strands removing any snags.
3. Using a wide tooth comb, boar bristle brush and your fingers gather the top section of your hair on either side of your head and hold it up. For maximum volume you may wish to lightly backcomb the hair using a brush or wide tooth comb.
4. Smooth the hair into desired placement. Glide the teeth of the Goody's Comb into the base of the newly lifted hair.
6. Smooth your hair back over the Goody's Volume Boost Comb once it's securely anchored.
7. Style and secure your hairstyle with your favorite barrette, elastic or similar accessory positioned at the back of your head.
8. If desired you may wish to use a hot iron to add some light texture around the bottom. Or you may wish to straighten your strands.
(Image of Goody's Volume Boost Comb - All Rights Reserved)
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.