Copper has never been so hot, or so cool, with runways and red carpets aglow in bold hues. Fall head over heels for eight gleaming shades that range from natural warm to soft and cool-the NEW Coppers from Paul Mitchell the color give you brilliant, precise results every time.
(Image of Crush On Copper - Warm - Paul Mitchell - All Rights Reserved).
If you're a hair consumer, ask your Paul Mitchell professional to light up your hair with fiery shades that integrate seamlessly with all Paul Mitchell the color series and Color Shots®.
You'll love the easy, predictable color and your luminous new look.
If you're a Paul Mitchell or hair color professional review the following copper hair hue Warm/Cool Benefits and detailed formulas which are detailed below:
"The new Copper Series are beautifully blended shades that create the most natural looking warm and cool coppery red tones. With this range of fiery new colors, there's no need to formulate more than one tube to get that perfect shade and great gray coverage."
(Image of Crush On Copper - Cool - Paul Mitchell - All Rights Reserved).
• Natural orange/red tones provide subtle warmth without a dominant orange end result
• Completely intermixable with all Paul Mitchell the color series and ideal for mixing with R, RO, N, WB, RB, WM, NB, and G
• Ideal for use with Color Shots Yellow, Red and Orange to boost your color formula
• 5WC Light Warm Copper Brown
• 7WC Warm Copper Blonde
(Image From Paul Mitchell - Tiara - Adorn yourself with rich, red-violet jewel tones from Paul Mitchell
• Excellent lift and deposit with 100% gray coverage
• Easy to achieve natural red copper and soft cool red copper-create beautiful strawberry blondes without brassiness
• 5CC Light Cool Copper Brown
• 7CC Cool Copper Blonde
If you're a hair consumer ask your hair pro to carry the eight NEW Coppers from Paul Mitchell® and make them available for your own hair.
(Image from Reds Turn Heads - Paul Mitchell -All Rights Reserved).
If you're a hair professional and are interested in carrying the eight NEW Coppers from Paul Mitchell® the color in your salon, contact your John Paul Mitchell Systems Distributor.
For More Information
Please follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to following Tweeple from all different walks of life and to learn from their Tweets.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.