When it comes to hair, there are 4 hair styling product miracles which provide the basics of all needs for all types and textures.
This includes the needs of males and females of all ages and races.
These 4 basic hair styling products can be summarized into the following major categories:
1. Pliable hairstyle holding products - Wax, hair putty, mud, glypto, glaze soft glue, fibers, creams, clay, whip, pomades, grease and styling pastes.
This category also includes heat protection, salt water sprays, styling and light to medium hold hair spray.
These are sometimes referred to as matte products.
2. Volume enhancers, root lifters and hair thickeners - Mousse, root sprays, hair powders, volume sprays and lotions.
Ideally these types of products can provide great solutions for thin or fine strands.
3. Hair stiffening products - Super strong holding gels, glues and strong to mega strong styling or hair sprays.
This category of styling products is designed to hold hairstyles for a long period.
4. Shine enhancers - Leave-in conditioners, hair creams, shine serums, pomades, grease, shine sprays and styling oils.
Styling Products Which Scale Multiple Categories
- Gel/mousse combinations- Gel/wax combinations
- Water/pomade- Dry shampoo powders and sprays used to add volume
- Traditional hair tonics- Hair humectants similar to volumizers
- Defrisants which may be combined with hair creams, mousse and lights gels
There is no right or wrong product to use just as no one brand is necessarily better than another. What is right or wrong is what works for your hair and goals.
How To Transform Your Hair With Hair Styling Products
All hairstyling products are designed to temporarily achieve one or more of the following styling goals:
- Change the texture of hair- Alter the shape of hair
- Creating hold- Adding shimmer and shine
4 Hair Styling Product Miracle Products - How To Use
Listed below are some examples of how to transform your hair utilizing hair styling product miracles:
1. Pliable hairstyle holding products - Apply styling cream, light styling spray or similar to damp towel dried hair before braiding and/or wet setting. Allow hair to air dry, remove plaits and/or rollers. Style into loose beachy waves.
All styling products can be customized to achieve specific hairstyling goals. Styling cream products can create a more natural final look.
Or it can also create a wet or super shiny finish. Creams can also be modified after application with heat or by mixing the product with another styling substance.
2. Volume enhancers, root lifters and hair thickeners - Apply a tennis sized ball of foamy mousse to the palms of your hair and apply to damp hair. Activate the extra volume with heat styling.
Mousse, which is ideal for fine and/or thin hair, adds a fuller appearance to any hairstyle ranging from a short sassy bob to shoulder length waves.
Mousse coats individual strands with polymers which will even give extra to much longer soft ringlets.
3. Hair stiffening products - Fine tune hair knots, buns and updos by finishing with a blast of styling spray. Tame flyaway strands around the hairline with a range of hair stiffening hairsprays. Spritz spray onto fingertips or a clean toothbrush and smooth onto hair.
4. Shine Enhancers - Turn up the shimmer on hair knots, chignons, buns and assorted updos with a combination of shine sprays. Spritz the product onto the palms of the hands, massage together and then lightly swipe over the top of the finished hairstyles.
A little bit goes a very long way. Sometimes these styling miracles are referred to as finishing products.
All of the styling product types listed above can be customized by amping up the amount used, mixing with water or other styling products and using with heat.
When it comes to styling products utilize products most compatible with your hair type, texture, length, current condition and styling needs.
Summary - 4 Hair Styling Product Miracles
There are literally thousands of brands offering a dizzying array of hair styling solutions.
Many manufacturers will spin the title or description of their styling products in order to achieve market differentiation over competitors.
If you understand the basics of the 4 hair styling products miracles, it will be much easier for you to identify the best option for your hair type, texture and styling needs.Remember, styling products which work great for one person, may be a total fail for another. Always do your homework before you purchase styling products and be willing to experiment to achieve your specific hairstyling goals.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.