Jessica De Gouw (born February 15, 1988) wowed fans of The CW's Arrow when she appeared in a guest role as the mysterious Helena Rosa Bertinelli (The Huntress).
Her long sleek hair was just one gorgeous component of her stunning beauty. Many fans were curious how to achieve Jessica De Gouw Sleek Hair which is explained in detail in this blog.
Jessica is an Australian actress slated to return as appear as Helena on Arrow and as Mina Murray in the upcoming NBC TV series Dracula.
Based upon the Earth-Two character Helena Wayne, she is one of several DC characters to bear the Huntress name. Helena was also for a time one of the versions of Batgirl and was a longtime member of the Birds of Prey.
The CW's Arrow
Arrow is an American action-adventure television series based on the fictional superhero Green Arrow, a costumed crime-fighter who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It premiered in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012.
The series follows Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell), billionaire playboy of Starling City, who spends five years stranded on an island following a shipwreck that claimed the life of everyone else on board.
Jessica De Gouw Sleek Hair How To
Jessica doesn’t need much help looking spectacular. The Arrow guest star’s gorgeous mane is long, thick and luscious.
Listed below are the steps to re-create Jessica's sleek hairstyle:
Cleanse, Condition & Detangle
1. Cleanse detangled hair in lukewarm water utilizing a formula (full strength, Diluted Shampoo, low poo, no poo or Conditioner Only or similar)which works best for your hair type, texture and condition.
2. Rinse shampoo completely from hair.3. Apply a rinse-out conditioner from the top of the ears down to the ends. Detangle from the ends to the roots with a smooth wide-tooth comb or fingers.
4. Rinse completely with cool/cold water.5. Towel blot hair to remove excess moisture.
Drying & Styling
1. Use hands and fingers to rough dry towel-blotted hair.2. Create a low side part using the long tail of a comb or similar parting tool.3. Section off all of the hair from the side part back to the crown.
4. Evenly distribute a smoothing balm or defrisant leave-in product of your choice through strands.5. Section off hair and blow-dry each section perfectly straight using a large round or paddle style boar's bristle brush to create a smooth sleek finish. Apply tension with the brush at the roots and loosen the tension as you dry to the ends of the hair.
6. Once each section is dry and smooth, sweep the hair down low over the forehead and secure behind the ear with a pin.7. Pull the hair on both sides of the head towards the back of the head and twist into a rope. Spray with a Thermal Heat Protection Spray. While holding hair in a tight twisted rope, apply heat with a concentrator attachment added to a blow dryer until hair is completely dry.
8. Release the hair rope. Hair will cascade into a natural tousled look.9. Smooth hair with flat iron as needed.
Summary - Jessica De Gouw Sleek Hair
Finish with 1-2 drops of shine serum or similar. If you prefer, spritz some shine enhancing hair spray onto the palms of your hands and finger pick through your tresses.Dress hair up or down by adding an array of hair accessories ranging from a skinny headband to a beautiful hair flower or clip.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.