Felicity Jones Long Straight Hair - How To
Felicity Rose Hadley Jones (born 17 October 1983) is high on the list of It Girls to watch for the upcoming Red Carpet awards season.
The It Girls jockeying for top position including Felicity, Rooney Mara (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), Elizabeth Olsen (Martha Marcy May Marlene) and Shailene Woodley (The Descendants).
All are working around the clock with some of Hollywood's hottest stylists to nab the very best gowns, accessories, make-up and hairstyles. Everything has to align on The Red Carpet.
Many Hollywood watchers are predicting that Felicity will rise to the top of the It Girl heap for 2012. Named the new face of Dolce & Gabbana cosmetics, the lithe Brit, who also appeared in Burberry’s fall 2011 campaign, has been stunning celebrity watchers with her Audrey Hepburn-like glamour.
Ms. Jones plays a love-struck college student in the indie film "Like Crazy" and is winning fan and critic raves. She also has snagged one of the top stylists in Hollywood, Jessica Paster.
The beautiful English beauty has long dark hair with stunning limpid eyes. “She came to my house, she’s so sweet,” Ms. Paster said. “I love chai lattes, and she brought me and my assistant, Brie, a chai latte.”
Ms. Paster continued, “She loved the Givenchy, the resort collection, and Alexander McQueen.” The women also sought inspiration from “pictures of old actresses, their styles, their silhouettes” and classic films, Ms. Paster said, adding that her client was smitten with Grace Kelly in “Rear Window.”
When Felicity appeared at last month’s Gotham Independent Film Awards, where she won the breakthrough-actor award, Ms. Jones was radiant in an understated, mint-colored Proenza Schouler shift.
She's making a name on the Red Carpets by mixing flirty, gamine looks, like the floral Dolce & Gabbana cocktail dress she wore to the New York premiere of “Like Crazy,” with more modern and subdued choices.
Felicity Jones Long Straight Hair
Felicity Rose Hadley Jones (born 17 October 1983) is an English actress from Birmingham. She is best known to television audiences for her role as the school bully Ethel Hallow in the first series of The Worst Witch (she was replaced by Katie Allen for series two and three) and its sequel Weirdsister College.
Felicitys also co-starred in Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant's feature Cemetery Junction. She starred opposite Anton Yelchin in the 2011 drama Like Crazy.
Long Straight Hair - How To Style
Whether the beautiful actress wears her stunning auburn hair bone straight or up in a stunning twist, there's no doubt her hair will look spectacular.
To copy Felicity's traditional long hairstyle with a hint of waves complete the steps below:
1. Cleanse detangle hair in lukewarm water with a product designed for your hair type, texture, current length and condition. If your hair is chemically colored, highlighted or lowlighted you may wish to use a product designed to maintain your color. You may want to consider a Diluted Shampoo (DS), Water Only (WO), Conditioner Only Wash (CoWash) or a Low Poo formula.2. Rinse shampoo from hair completely.
3. Apply a rinse out conditioner from the ear lobes down to the ends. Separate hair into 2" horizontal sections. Detangle from the ends to the roots with fingers or a wide tooth comb.4. After hair has been completely detangled rinse well and finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
5. Towel blot hair to remove excess moisture.6. Apply a drop or two of weightless shine serum to the palms of your hands and mix well. Finger pick the serum through damp locks.
7. Blow dry hair completely straight with a large, round, natural bristle brush for volume and fullness. If you prefer use a paddle style brush.
8. If you want to add volume or length consider adding some well-placed clip-in hair extension sections.9. Lightly mist the hair with a glossing or shine spray for high dazzle shimmer without an oily or greasy look.
The beautiful actress currently lives in Bethnal Green, in London's East End, with her long-term boyfriend, Ed Fornieles, who is a sculptor and conceptual artist.
She and Fornieles met at Oxford when he was at the Ruskin School of Art.
She met fellow actress Keira Knightley in The Treasure Seekers. They remain in touch, although Felicity says she is closer to Carey Mulligan.Keep a lookout for Felicity Jones on the 2012 Red Carpets. She is sure to win accolades for her hair, fashions, beauty and charm.