Brittany Anne Snow (born March 9, 1986 in Tampa, Florida) is known for her roles as Meg Pryor in American Dreams, Daisy Lemay in Guiding Light, Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray, Donna Keppel in Prom Night and presently she plays Jenna Backstrom in the NBC legal drama Harry's Law.
Harry Korn (Kathy Bates), the fiesty alter ego to Jenna Backstrom is back with a whole new legal team on the second floor. Meanwhile Jenna (Brittany) is still tending to the couture shoes on the first level. To say Harry and Jenna are polar opposites is an understatement. Jenna is the quintessential girlie girl while Harry is the hard core career criminal defense attorney.
Jenna's femininity is demonstrated by emphasizing her long buttery blonde hair infused with lush volume embedded throughout the roots. Brittany often wears a side part with a full side-swept fringe.
Although she often wears her tresses long and bone straight, she changes it up with loose waves and curls interwoven throughout the perimeter.
Step By Step Tips - How To Achieve Brittany's Hair
1. Cleanse detangled hair in lukewarm water with a product designed to work with your hair type, texture and condition. If your hair is dry, damaged, bleached or colored you may wish to opt for an alternative cleansing system such as a Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only Wash (CO Wash), Water Only, Low Poo (LoPoo) or other. To add lots of volume you may wish to select a volume thickening shampoo.
2. Rinse shampoo from hair completely. Apply a conditioner from top of the ears to the ends. Use fingers or wide tooth comb to detangle individual horizontal sections of hair. To add lots of volume you may wish to select a volume thickening conditioner.3. Once hair is completely detangled rinse well. Finish with a cool or cold water rinse.
4. Apply styling cocktail which may consist of leave-in conditioner, volumizing mousse and/or root booster. Spray root lift directly onto roots to achieve an all-around dimension and soft lush feel.5. Add a concentrator nozzle attachment to your favorite blow dryer. Separate hair into 2-3" horizontal sections. Use fingers to lift each section up in the air and direct air flow up the strand from the ends to the roots. When possible use a blow dryer set on a low and cool or cold setting. This builds in added volume.
6. Once the entire head has been completely dried hot curl large sections of hair (2-4" sections_ around a 3/4" curling iron. Wrap around the outside of the iron and do not use a latch if attached. Hold each section for up to 5 seconds. Unwind and use fingers or boar bristle brush to shape into desired shape. If you wish for the curls to achieve a tigher set, roll the newly curled hair around fingers and pin to scalp to cool and set. After hair is cool and set, unpin and tousle with or brush into desired configuration.7. Add more volume by spraying a volumizing hairspray onto hair a section at a time. Start with sections of hair at the bottom of your hairline and work to the top. Target the roots. Work all the way around your head.
8. Tousle hair vigorously all over your head with pads of fingers. Avoid making contact with fingernails along scalp.9. Brush hair to shape then tousle gently from the lower section of the hairline.
The beauty of Brittany's hairstyle is that it can be amped up with lots of root lift and deconstructed ringlets or it can flat ironed into a straighter style. The option is yours.
Next Up - Clock Tower
Snow is set to play the lead, Alyssa, in the film adaptation of Clock Tower, to be released in 2012. She stars alongside Evan Ross in the cautionary thriller 96 Minutes.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.