Former Celebrity Apprentice contestant Hope Dworaczyk is most famous for being named 2010 Playmate of the Year. The American glamour model, TV host and reality television personality was born in Port Lavaca, Texas on November 21, 1984.
She is also well-known for her lush full head of rich chocolate brown hair which she wears full and luxurious. Often Hope wears her luscious hair with curls and waves throughout the perimeter. Sometimes she wears it almost raven black and at other times her hair color base is a lighter chocolate highlighted with warm ribbons of light caramel.
Although it appears that Hope's hair is 100% all natural, for someone with hair not as thick as Hope's it can be amped up with either clip-in or fusion style extensions. The more hair you add-on, the bigger and more lush the finished look.
Follow the steps below to copy Hope's hairstyle:
1. Cleanse hair in lukewarm water with volume enhancing products.
3. After hair is detangled finish with a cool to cold water rinse.
5. Apply styling cocktail designed to encourage volume and fullness which may include volume spray along the roots and volume enhancing mousse. You can mix in a defristant or curl enhancing cream if appropriate.
Note: If you don't own a long finger diffuser you can use a medium sized 100% boar bristle brush and a blow dryer. Once each section is 100% dry roll the section of hair into a barrel curl loop around your fingers and pin to your scalp to allow hair to cool and set.
7. When hair is 85-90% dry separate strands into 1 1/2 to 2" sections. Set individual sections of hair on large 2" self adhesive rollers directed away from the hairline and face. Sit under a hood or bonnet style dryer until hair is 100% dry.
Note: Optionally if you use a round brush and blow dryer you can use a 2" wide barrel curling iron and curl individual sections. After curling each section roll into a barrel curl and pin to the scalp.
8. Once hair is completely cool and set use a boar bristle paddle style brush to light backcomb the hair to add fullness throughout the entire head. When desired fullness is achieved use fingers to smooth hair down. Spritz with a medium to firm hold hairspray to help hold the set.
9. Use large barrel curling iron to create loose ringlet style curls throughout the edges of the hairstyle. Once they are released from the iron, allow them to cool while working on the rest of the hair. When all the perimeter curls have been created, cooled and set, use fingers to gently pull on them to create softness and movement.
10. When the entire hairstyle has been finished you may wish to apply a drop or two of shine serum to the palms of your hands. Massage well and then lightly swipe over the top of the finished style.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.