Palicki (born May 6, 1983) is best known for her role as the platinum blonde Tyra Collette on the NBC television series Friday Night Lights. She was a series regular for the first three seasons of the acclaimed show. Palicki left the series to appear in films, but returned to appear in the final two episodes of the series.
When she returned for the last two episodes of Friday Night Lights we came back as a dark cherry kissed brunette. It was hard to believe it was the same Tyra Collette. What happened to her platinum blonde tresses?
When Palicki left to co-star opposite Lucas Black in "Legion" her role called for her to be a brunette. She also starred in Fox/TV's "Lone Star" in which her hair was also dark chocolate. Sadly "Lone Star" was canceled after just two episodes but she kept the dark hued tresses.
On February 16, 2011, it was announced that a still sultry brunette hue Palicki was selected to portray Wonder Woman in David E. Kelley's adaptation for NBC. It appears her days as a blonde are over. At least for now.
How To Copy Adrianne Palicki Sleek And Shiny Tresses
For this first super sleek glossy look, start with a cherry kissed chocolate brunette base infused with toffee highlights to achieve a luxurious finish. Make sure strands are trimmed to remove split ends.
1. Cleanse hair with appropriate methodology and with best product for your hair type, texture and condition.
3. Towel blot strands, apply desired detangling product and remove tangles from the ends up to the roots using your fingers or a hair friendly wide tooth comb.
5. Separate hair into 8 sections.
7. Once hair is 100% dry run over each section with a medium barrel straightening iron to remove kinks or bends.
9. Lightly run your hands over the top of the finished style to lightly apply serum.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.