Kirstie and Maks came out dancing in the Premiere episode. The sizzling duo earned a 23, the second-highest score of the night, for their spectacular cha-cha. Maks is considered a strong taskmaster but he is often in the finals so Kirstie is lucky to have him as her partner.
Kirstie is famous for her long honey hued hairstyle infused with loose curls and waves throughout the perimeter. Kirstie's hairstyle usually features a picture perfect side-swept fringe which flows from a side part and down over the top of one eye.
How To Copy Kirstie's Hair
The top of Kirstie's hairstyle is smooth and sleek exploding into lush volume along the edges due to a heavy dose of big beautiful waves.
Complete the steps below to copy Kirstie's Hairstyle:
1. Wash hair in lukewarm water using routine cleansing method such as Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO), Conditioner Wash Conditioner (CWC), No Poo, Low Poo or Water Only (WO). Use products appropriate for your hair type, texture, length and current condition.
2. Use a rinse-out conditioner during the wash cycle. While the conditioner is still on the hair detangle your strands using your fingers or a hair-friendly detangling comb. Finish with a cool water rinse. Use fingers to gently squeeze out excess water.
4. Blow dry hair with a round brush and blow dryer.
5. When hair is 100% dry separate into 8 equal sections (2 on each side and 4 in the back). Curl the entire head work through all the sections with a medium barrel curling iron.
6. After releasing the curling iron use fingers to re-curl the section and pin against the scalp to allow the curl to completely cool and set.
7. When hair is 100% cool and set unpin each curl. Use fingers to pick through the curls to deconstruct and tousle. Create desired part and position fringe appropriately.
8. Use a brush or comb and backcomb each section to build in desired volume. After all the sections have been backcombed to a desired fullness spray with soft holding spray to preserve the volume. Use fingers to smooth strands down.
9. Smooth the hair along the top but use fingers to fluff and scunch waves and curls throughout the perimeter. If desired, touch up random sections of hair along the bottom of the style to refine curls and waves.
10. Finish by applying 1 or 2 drops of shine serum or spray into the palms of your hands and massage together. Brush hands over the top of the hairstyle to seal hair from moisture and add beautiful shimmer.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.