Reese Witherspoon's Long Blonde Volume Infused Hair
Reese looked stunning in a cute flirty dress with a sweetheart neckline and her trademark buttery blonde tresses worn cascading from an off-center part down past her shoulders. The roots were full and sleek. Her hair literally shimmered under the stage lights and her smile was dazzling.
The actress showered Ellen with her homemade hot Holiday spice tea along with a silly little gift of dancing penguins. Ellen reciprocated with a dancing Santa shaking his booty.
Reese talked about her ranch where she has a horse, some pigs, some chickens, a few goats and two recent additions of donkeys named Honky and Tonky. Reese showed photos of the new donkeys and talked about how sweet they are. Reese said "they're really cute." She explained "they're miniature donkeys they call donks."
The actress said she feels having animals are "it's so good for the kids to learn about animals and kindness and compassion." She said she "makes the kids clean the stalls" because it teaches them about responsibility.
Reese recently was honored with her star on Hollywood Boulevard and wins been kudos for her stunning blonde hairstyle.
How To Copy Reese's Long Blonde Hairstyle
If your hair is shoulder length or longer you can pair your favorite volumizing styling products with hot styling tools for a super shiny, lush volume infused hairstyle just like Reese showed off on the recent Ellen Degeneres show that is sexy, frizz free and humidity resistant.
1. Cleanse hair following your normal routine (Conditioner Only, Water Only, Diluted Shampoo, Undiluted Shampoo) with lukewarm water.
3. Finish with a cool/cold final water rinse.
5. Apply desired detangling formula and use fingers or wide tooth comb to detangle from the ends up to the roots. Create desired part.
7. Smooth a styling cocktail with a volume enhancing mousse or similar from the ears down to the ends.
9. Use a medium sized round boar's bristle brush and a blow dryer with a concentrator attachment to dry each section. Direct the air up from the ends towards the roots for the most volume.
11. Once all of the hair is completely dry and cool unpin all the rollers or sections.
13. Touch up individual sections with a hot curling iron.
Alternatively if you want to go with less fullness you can use a flat iron to add sleek straightness throughout.
Dress up your shimmering hairstyle with a sparkly hair clip or gorgeous headband. The options for a spectacular hairstyle are endless.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.