Rid Redness on Your Face With RosaClear
Reddening of the face can often be associated with burned skin from the sun or windburn from the harsh weather. Many patients may not realize that their facial redness, inflammation and flushing is rosacea.
- Rosacea affects approximately 14 million Americans*
- 79% of rosacea sufferers aren't aware that they need treatment for their skin condition.
(Image of RosaClear from www.obagi.com - All Rights Reserved).
The Rosaclear system from Obagi Medical Products calms inflamed and irritated skin and leaves your complexion clear, calm and more balanced for a healthy glow. It is the first and only complete therapeutic system for treating the signs and symptoms of rosacea.
It effectively meets the needs of rosacea patients with an all-in-one system that:
- Treats redness and flushing, as well as inflammatory papules and pustules (acne-like pimples)
- Helps achieve a clearer, calmer, more balanced-looking complexion
- Delivers immediate benefits with continued improvement
The Obagi Rosaclear System is dermatologist and allergy-tested and it's specially formulated, prescription-based treatment regimen that is non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores.
In just a few simple steps, it protects and moisturizes your skin, calms and soothes your symptoms, treats acne-like pimples and reduces the appearance of redness and blotchiness.
Please follow me on Twitter at http://Twitter.com/Hairboutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.
*American Academy of Dermatology and the National Rosacea Society