Pamela Anderson is famous for her baby voice, white blonde cotton candy hair, edgy textures and creative fringes.
The popular Playboy icon was recently spotted in Hollywood, where she is always at home. Pamela also hold court in Las Vegas where the former Baywatch star loves to party and make personal appearances.
When spotted Pamela was wearing her trademark golden white blonde hair with a long side-swept ringlet infused fringe with lots of volume along the crown and the sides.
Pam, as she is sometimes called, had classic big hair combined with lots of flirty ringlets and waves.
Big Sexy Flirtatious Hairstyle
Pam's hair was cascading down her back into tousled curls which were interwoven with a stunning array of complementary and contrasting blonde hair hues.
The striking platinum blonde Playmate, actress and performer is known as much for her big edgy hairstyles and sexy fashions as she is for her spunky and sassy personality.
Like many celebrities Pam has had her tresses coiffed by a range of celebrity hairdressers who've worked with her for a variety of projects, including all her hairstyles for one of her calendars.
Hairstyle: Big Sexy Flirtatious Hairstyle
One ongoing question about Pam is whether or not she utilizes any type of wigs or add-on hair for her various hairstyles. Looking closely at her photo above it appears obvious, at least to me, Pam is wearing add-on strands which are most likely fusion hair extensions.
With the many options available in today's add-on hair market it's often hard to tell, but in this case it appears Pam has either temporary clip-in strands or semi-perm fusion extensions in a wide ranges of colors to complement and amp up her base blonde color.
Hairstyle Color: Light Golden Blonde
Hairstyle Highlights/Lowlights: Pam's hair color is a spectacular mix of light and dark golden blondes offset by well placed white blonde highlights which provide depth, shimmer and movement to her stunning natural waves.
If you wish to copy Pam's unique hair color you will most likely need to lift your current color to a light or white blonde base interwoven with white blonde highlights and slighter darker golden blonde lowlights.
Texture: Pam appears to have fine to medium thickness with lots of natural bend and waves. Her hair is usually styled showcasing tons of body and lush volume built in around the crown and throughout the sides. This volume is created with strategically placed add-on strands and volumizing products along with backcombing.
Fringe: Pam generally favors long and thick fringes which sometimes has slight separation throughout the expanse of bang hair. They often extend from an off-center or side part.
Face Shape: Pam's gorgeous face shape is a blend of oval and heart shaped. She has beautiful eyes and cheekbones which slope into a softly chiseled jaw line slightly rounded chin.
Hairstyle Works Best: Pam's hairstyle works best for hair which is shoulder length or longer, all one length or with subtle layers. The best texture for this hairstyle is naturally wavy. It can also be created on hair which is naturally straight and natural curly, especially if the curls are looser rather than tight.
If your natural hair is short Pam's hairstyle can be re-created utilizing clip-in or fusion style hair extensions.
Hair Tools Required: Large barrel curling iron or large hot rollers, 100% boar bristle brush, long tail comb, bobby pins, styling spray and/or cream, sculpting hairspray, shine spray and/or serum drops.
To add fullness and length you may wish to play with clip-in hair extensions or individual hair extension strands in a wide range of complementary or contrasting colored hues. A clip-in hair piece right below the crown would be helpful for creating the crown hair bump.
Fashion Trending Hairstyles
Pam is famous for wearing her tresses in big, bold, sexy hairstyles which set trends.
When her many fans see Pam's latest hair hues and hairstyles they are quick to copy her stunning tresses. Even better, Pam wears her hair in styles which work with the event she is attending and complementing her face shape and fashions.
How To Copy Pam's Big Sexy Flirtatious Hairstyle
To copy Pam's big sexy flirtatious hairstyle follow the steps listed below:
1. Start with a fresh shampoo. Be sure to use products for your hair type (fine/thin, medium, thick, very thick), texture (straight, wavy, curly, kinky) and current condition (normal, damaged, extremely damaged).
Use a color safe product if your hair is colored or highlighted like Pamela's. For lush volume use volumizing shampoo and similar products.
If you prefer do a CO (Conditioning Only), WO (Water Only) or DS (Diluted Shampoo) process.
2. Finish with a rinse-out conditioner and an optional cool/cold water rinse to close the cuticles and add natural shine.
3. Towel blot, do not rub hair.
4. Apply a leave-in/styling cocktail that contains a leave-in conditioner, heat protectant and any desired styling products such as mousse, gel or styling creams For lots of lush root lift, apply a volumizing spray to the roots.
5. Separate hair into 2" sections. Use a large round 100% boar bristle brush in combination with a blow dryer to dry each section with the round brush.
Note: If you wish to copy Pam's hair completely, create an uneven off-center or side part from the hairline using a long tail comb. If you prefer, you can copy Pam's hairstyle without a fringe or off-center part it will work but it may not look exactly the same as Pam's edgy style.
6. After hair is 100% dry separate hair into 2" sections. After prepping hair with spray or similar, wrap around a large barrel curling iron (or large hot rollers) into a ringlet pattern for a few seconds to avoid burning or damaging strands or hold the iron until you feel the heat coming off of the hair.
Allow curling iron to remain in hair for a few seconds, or until you feel heat rising off the hair. Remove the iron and reroll the strands around your fingers and pin onto the scalp with a bobby pin. If you use hot rollers, allow them to completely cool before unrolling and pinning back to the scalp.
7. Once all the hair has been hot curled and pinned to the scalp, allow it to completely cool. Spray well with hairspray, setting or styling spray before unpinning.
8. With the thumb on both hands separate and lift sections of hair from adjacent to the top of the earlobes on each side of the head to create the back hair bump.
Use fingers to gently smooth teased hair down. Anchor the crown bump with a few bobby pins in the same color as your current hair. Place the bobby pins so they are not clearly visible.
Note: If you prefer, you can use a hair ratt or other hair form as a base for the bump to achieve the most height.
10. Separate remaining hair into one-inch sections. Clip all remaining hair out of the way while working on each adjacent section of hair. Tease or backcomb to the desired height. On each individual 2" section, spritz styling spray or apply cream, starting approximately 1-2" below the root area.
11. When all hair has been teased, use fingers to smooth and rearrange the individual curls. If appropriate, lightly curl the ends into ringlets with a large barrel curling iron.
Note: If the curls are too well formed use a 100% boar bristle brush to break up the sections a bit and make them softer. Remember the smaller the curling iron barrel, the tighter the resulting waves and crimps.
12. For Pam's brilliant shine add a few drops of shine serum, spray or shine enhancing hairspray to the palms of your hands and then wipe lightly over the top of your tresses.
This hairstyle is a classic big hair style. It can be backcombed even bigger and can be coiffed with more or less curls and ringlets along the perimeter. This is a classic hairstyle which never goes out of style. To amp up the look even more add a bejewelled hairpin clip on one side of the hairline.
Pamela Anderson is as famous for her silky platinum blonde hair as she is for her controversial politics (PETA) and the various roles that she plays on TV and in film. One thing is for certain, she cares very much for children, animals and the rights of people around the world. For more photos of Pam visit the HairBoutique.com's Gallery.
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Publication Date: 09/29/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.