The Enchanted Collection by Creative Director Donna Mitchell of Bonce Hair Salons provides flexibility to create a variety of hairdos from one basic hairstyle.
Mitchell describes this collection by saying “This collection demonstrates pure freshness, playfulness and creativity and was based around the Enchanted Garden, where everything is possible."
She says "Creating defined structures and fluid movement in the finished looks keeps the collection on trend, experimental but definitely wearable – the ethos of the Bonce salon.”
For this first super sleek glossy look, start with a toffee or caramel base infused with golden highlights to achieve a luxurious finish. Make sure strands are trimmed to remove split ends.
1. Cleanse hair with appropriate methodology and with best product for your hair type, texture and condition.
2. Apply leave-in conditioning products, rinse well and finish with a cool water rinse to seal and encourage shine.
3. Towel blot strands, apply desired detangling product and remove tangles from the ends up to the roots using your fingers or a hair friendly wide tooth comb.
4. Apply smoothing gel or similar styling product.
5. Blow dry hair straight using a 100% boar bristle paddle brush.
6. Once hair is 100% dry set hair using heated rollers.
7. Take out rollers once they've cooled and brush through with a soft 100% boar bristle paddle style brush.
8. Once you've smoothed out the root area with the brush, scrunch the curls and spritz with a finishing spray.
9. Finish by applying a drop or two of shine serum into the palms of your hands and massage.
10. Lightly run your hands over the top of the finished style to lightly apply serum.
To create Hairstyle #2 follow Steps 1-7 above.
8. Use the paddle brush, brushing the curls and the hair round the back of the head to the left to create the large curl. If desired use a hot iron to set the big curl.
9. To keep the round smooth curl looking perfect finish with a lot of firm hold hair spray.
The Enchanted Collection by Creative Director Donna Mitchell of Bonce Hair Salons provides flexibility to create a two great hairdos from one basic long hairstyle.
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments.
They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Publication Date: 04/23/11