Leonor Greyl products like the Bain Restructurant A La Banane shampoo are appreciated, admired and utilized by some of the world's best celebrity hairstylists like Andy Lecompte and Johnny Sapong, to name just a few.
These celeb stylists use Leonor Greyl hair care products on celebrities such as Madonna and Kate Moss.
It's no surprise that Leonor Greyl is so respected. The company has been in business for over 43 years and they specialize in product innovation in high end natural hair care. Leonor Greyl products are glamorous and healthy.
The brand's founder, Leonor Greyl established the line when natural products were unusual. The incredible line includes cleansing, treatment and styling products.
Leonor Greyl's Bain Restructurant A La Banane Shampoo is specifically formulated for permed or naturally curly hair.
The action of Proteins, Banana Extracts and Keratin helps maintain the spring in natural curls and neutralise the fragility of hair after perming treatments. It also works to help you perm last longer.
Bain Restructurant A La Banane also acts as a curl enhancer and improves hair's brilliance and bounce.
A gentle shampoo that also works to detangle hair. Hair regains its full lustre, flexibility and volume.
Ideal for: Naturally Curly & Permed Hair
Special Notes: While this shampoo product will work well if not great for many, it will not work equally well for all types, textures, lengths and condition of hair.
Starting From A Naturally Curly, Wavy Or Similar Texture
This product, which has an amazing aroma, thanks to banana extract, is designed specifically for naturally wavy, curly or textured tresses.
It can also be used on hair which has been chemically permed in order to add texture. This cleanser is highly concentrated, thick and has an amazing aroma. It cleanses gently, but it can be used full strength or diluted.
I personally like to use it diluted on my naturally wavy hair which has some natural curl at the nape of my neck. My own personal formula is 1/4th teaspoon of Bain Restructurant A La Banane to 1 quart of either distilled or spring water in a clean jar or bottle.
The product has great natural wave and curl enhancement properties. It also can help to add gentle volume and shine.
How To Use Bain Restructurant A La Banane
Although anyone can use this shampoo, it works well on hair which is naturally curly, wavy, textured or chemically colored or treated. Historically it also produces good results on hair which is fine or thin.
It doesn't feel or behave like traditional shampoo products. It's great for color treated hair, leaving highlights looking as good as the day they were put in.
Bain Restructurant A La Banane Notes
This shampoo has the following characteristics:
1. Although highly concentrated, this shampoo produces very little, if any, lather. If you're used to lather this is important to note. If you feel a product isn't working without lather you may have doubts about this product even though is has an amazing reputation.
If you mix the Bain Restructurant A La Banane with water for a diluted shampoo formula and you shake the mixture you may get a little foam, but not much. This product was specifically designed NOT to create foam or lather.
2. Although listed as specifically for permed or naturally textured hair, it can also be utilized for any type of chemically treated hair from color treated to relaxed, chemically straightened, highlighted or low lighted.
3. This product cleanses well without over stripping the hair which is important for naturally textured or chemically treated hair.
4. While initially the shampoo may seem pricey, a little bit goes a very long way.
If you factor in how little you should use to cleanse hair, ultimately it is probably the same price as lower priced shampoos which require you use a lot.
5. This product is definitely worth a try if you have naturally curly, wavy or textured hair or hair which is chemically altered.
6. The banana aroma is heavenly, but not overpowering. I received so many compliments on my hair after using this product, even when I diluted it.
7. This cleanser should be combined with a rinse-out conditioner since hair which is naturally textured tends to be more prone to chronic dryness and breakage.
8. The product leaves hair shiny, clean and full of body.
9. If you don't wish to use this product as a regular cleanser, it makes a great alternative product to be used as a diluted cleanser.
Demineralized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propyleneglycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Linden Extract, Banana Extract, Myristyl Cetyl Amineoxyde, Sodium Choloride, Acrylates Copolymer, Urea, Fragaria Vesca Extract, Polyquaternium 2, PEG 15 Cocopolyamine, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
This product may work really well for many, but not for everyone.
Bain Restructurant A La Banane is a very unique cleansing product from Leonor Greyl which provides a gentle, low suds cleaning for naturally wavy, curly or textured hair as well as chemically treated hair. Even though it's low suds, it cleanses hair well.
The shampoo which is thin, but not watery, is a clear yellow liquid comes in a flip-top bottle. It contains a fresh floral and banana aroma which is yummy, but not overpowering.
A little bit goes a very long way and this is an ideal product for Diluted Shampoo (DS) cleansing. It rinses out easily and works well with a rinse out conditioner which can be used for detangling. The product doesn't leave chemically or color-treated hair dry, stripped or tangled.
The packaging is fresh and clean with an easy to use product.
Social Media Network Information
Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments.
They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised Date: 08/05/11