Megan Denise Fox's star is bursting through the skies. Megan shot to prominence when she co-starred in the megahit Transformer with actor Shia LaBeouf.
Born May 16, 1986, Megan is an American film and television actress and former model. After a successful career as a model, Megan launched her career as an actress in 2001 with a supporting role as Brianna Wallace in Holiday in the Sun, starring opposite Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
In 2008, FHM readers voted the raven hair beauty as the "Sexiest Woman in the World." She was also ranked as #1 on Moviefone's "The 25 Hottest Actors under 25."
Megan has had an on-again, off-again relationship with Brian Austin Green who she was originally living with and engaged to.
Famous for her sleek raven brunette locks, Megan often wears her strands cascading off her face in a sleek curtain of lush bone straight strands. The brunette beauty has transitioned into a softer, more elegant, longer style that befits her maturity.
Although Megan generally follows the "brunettes are best" rule, she is not adverse to adopting other colors and styles to honor the portrayal of any of her famous screen characters.
Mega Fox's Heavenly Style
One thing is certain, Megan is wonderfully adept at utilizing a little drama to jazz up her simple but elegant hairstyles.
Megan has a classic oval shaped face with a perfectly shaped eyebrows, large almond shaped eyes and full lips.
She looks best in styles that have chin length or longer sides that are softly layered to provide sexy fullness and highlight her beautiful eyes and facial features.
Although Megan often wears her lush brunette hair brushed off her face without bangs, she sometimes mixes it up and wears her hair with a variety of parts.
Although not known for wearing lots of hair accessories, she has been seen in small but elegant headbands and tiny jeweled bobby pins.
Megan Walks The Red Carpets
Although Megan has had access to a team of top hairdressers for her array of perfectly finished styles, with a little time and practice it would be possible to steal her styles.
Follow the steps listed below to recreate Megan's long lush shimmery hairstyle:
1. Start by selecting a shampoo with a color safe formula to preserve any gorgeous highlights. lowlights or hues like Megan's current raven black shade.
Otherwise, select a shampoo that works with your current texture, type and condition of hair.
2. Apply a rinse out conditioner that works for your hair's normal texture, type and condition. Consider trying a color co-ordinated mask to intensify your existing color.
3. Finish with a cool/cold rinse to close the cuticle and help add natural shine.
4. Towel blot (never rub or rough dry) to remove excess water.
5. Coat damp strands with a customized styling product cocktail containing styling tools such as a defrisant, volume building mousse, gel or other styling products that work best with your hair texture and type.
Anti Frizz products to try:
Volume & Related Styling products to try:
6. Blow dry using a large round boar's bristle brush (shown to the side - Conair Round Brush) for strong, lasting support. Direct the air flow down from the roots towards the end to build in shine and smooth strands. 7. Use fingers to lightly scrunch near the roots for desired volume and lift.
8. Use round brush to lightly roll the ends of the hair under.
10. When hair is 100% dry separate hair into individual 2" sections and set on medium sized hot rollers, or curl with a medium sized curling iron to add movement to the strands.
11. If curling with a curling iron, after working with each section, roll the newly formed curl with your fingers up towards your scalp and pin into place to allow the curl to cool completely. Work around the entire head until all sections have been curled and pinned to the scalp. Spritz lightly with a soft hold hairspray.
If curling with hot rollers, let the curlers completely cool before removing.
Once all the rollers have been released, let new curls dangle free before styling. Spritz lightly with a soft hold hairspray.
12. Use a tail comb or brush to create the desired part.
13. Use your fingers and/or a boar's head brush to lightly break up the curls and arrange into a soft finished halo of bouncy waves that terminate into a slight curl at the tips.
14. If desired use a small barrel curling iron to touch up the curls on the ends. Let the curls cool and then tousle lightly with fingers.
15. Apply a small drop of shine serum and lightly brush over the top of the finished style. If you prefer, use a shine spray product and spray into the palms of your hands and then glide over finished style.
Shine Serum Products To Try:
Rene Furterer Spray Gloss which creates a soft mirror like shimmer when sprayed over hair. It also helps enhance hair's texture. Robert Hallowell Prawduct - love that shine drops - 2 oz (60 ml). Robert Hallowell Prawduct - love that shine spray - 4 oz (120 ml) 16. If desired, finish the look with a long lasting hairspray for a silky shine effect.
Hairspray to try:
Rene Furterer Mini Lacque Hairspray - Great hairspray that tucks neatly into any handbag or perfect for travel.
Megan Fox has had a very successful film career to date. Expect her career to continue to skyrocket.
Social Media Network Information
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
- Revised: 01/07/11
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.