Let LIERAC Laboratories take you on a sensory and olfactory journey with NEW Sensorielle multi-use oil for face, body and hair-- an ode to white flowers and precious oils. This luxurious polysensory oil provides 24-hour hydration and softness to hair and skin, and contains an unprecedented combination of three unique white flowers and four rare oils.
3 UNIQUE AND REFINED WHITE FLOWERS
* Gardenia flowers originate from the tropical forests of southern Japan. Rich in essential oils, the extracts provide stimulating properties for the skin and relaxing properties for the mind and body. Gardenias have a subtle, romantic and refined fragrance.
* Jasmine originates from the Indies and Egypt, and has always been a symbol of femininity and seduction. Rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory flavonols, it reinforces the skin’s natural defenses and reduces protein oxidation. Jasmine essential oils are rare and highly sought-after, and procure a relaxing and harmonizing effect on the mind and body. Jasmine also strengthens hair.
* Camellia originates from China, where it portrays perfect beauty through the purity of its forms and colors. Its EFA*-rich oil is obtained in the fall by cold pressing its grains, and has nourishing, protecting, soothing and softening properties. Camellia oil also helps combat the premature appearance of the visible signs of skin aging, and restores shine, vitality and softness to dry hair.
4 PRECIOUS BOTANICAL OILS
Used since the beginning of time, botanical oils have been a treasure of vitality and beauty for skin and hair. Their rich EFA content, key constituent of cell membranes, provides intense nutrition and hydration to skin. Their high concentration in vitamins protects and helps prevent the premature appearance of the visible signs of skin aging. Lierac Laboratories have selected four precious botanical oils with nourishing, hydrating and protecting properties for 24-hour hydration.
* Argan oil, a rare oil produced Morocco, is used for its regenerating, nourishing and protecting properties. Rich in EFA, the presence of two important ingredients distinguishes it from other oils: unsaponifiables (polyphenols and carotenes) that have re-texturizing benefits, and vitamin E, with antioxidant properties.
* Grapeseed oil is a powerful anti-oxidant that is rich in EFA, vitamin E and in flavonoids, that provides regenerating, re-texturizing and anti-oxidant benefits for skin and hair.
* Sweet Almond oil is particularly rich in EFA and vitamins A and E. This light and creamy oil is known for its softening, nourishing and hydrating qualities. It softens and tones skin, thus preventing skin dryness, and also has anti-inflammatory properties.
* Hazelnut oil contains 85% unsaturated fatty acids. Rich in calcium, it also contains vitamin A and E as well as vitamins B1, B2, B6 and PP. It’s a nourishing oil that also has soothing and softening properties.
* Hazelnut oil (10%)
* Grapeseed oil (1%)
* Camellia oil (3%)
* Gardenia extract (1%)
This amber-tinted oil has a fine, silky and non-greasy texture that is quickly absorbed. Use as often as necessary on dry or damp skin and hair.
Lierac tip: Added to bath water, Sensorielle transforms into a softening and protective milk, diffuses its subtle notes for a moment of pure pleasure and relaxation. Shake before use. Sensorielle does NOT contain parabens or phenoxyethanol.
LIERAC SENSORIELLE ($34) will be available APRIL 2011 in European Skincare Centers.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.