The beautiful star of CW's One Tree Hill looks gorgeous with a volume infused shoulder length tousled hairstyle with flirty curls interwoven a few inches from the roots to the ends.
Sophia's hair is brushed off her beautiful face without a fringe or a part. Her style is bursting with playful ringlets and coils. She also softens this basic style below (in tangerine) by creating a deep side part and creating a sleek side-swept fringe.
How To Create Sophia's Curls
1. Wash your hair according to your desired methodology ranging from Water Only (WO), Diluted Shampoo (DS), Conditioner Only (CO), Shampoo or a combination.
2. After rinsing shampoo or similar formula from your hair, apply a rinse-out conditioner from the tops of your earlobes down towards the ends.3. While hair is prepped with conditioner, detangle with fingers or a smooth, wide tooth comb.
4. Finish with a cool or cold water rinse.5. Squeeze excess water from the hair by pressing with fingers.
8. Separate hair into individual strands and blow dry with a long finger diffuser until hair is completely dry.9. When hair is dry use a 3/4" or a 1" or 1 1/2" curling iron. Wrap hair methodically around the barrel. Hold for a second, then slide the hair out of the iron. As you're releasing strands from the iron, hold onto the end of the section and stretch the curl while it's still warm to create a natural look.
10. For a tighter curl after releasing curls, roll them around your fingers and pin against the scalp and allow them to cool for as long as possible. Remember that natural curls are never exactly uniform and it takes some effort to balance your curls.11. Before you leave the house unpin your ringlets and finger-style to desired arrangement. Never brush newly created curls which can make them fuzzy or frizzy.
14. Amp up the look by gliding a chic headband a few inches from the hairline. If you prefer, add one elegant crystal encrusted hair clip or bobby to one side of the style. Or pull one section behind the ear and hold in place with a decorative comb.
Please follow me on Twitter at: http://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets. Visit us at Hairboutique.com located at: http://www.HairBoutique.com, on Facebook, MySpace and YouTube.
Thank you for visiting us at The HairBoutique Blog and for leaving your comments. They are very much appreciated. We apologize in advance but must remove any direct advertisements or solicitations.
Please follow us on Twitter at: https://Twitter.com/HairBoutique. I look forward to meeting new people from all walks of Twitter and learning from their Tweets.